How To Word A Letter From Your Lead List At A Bridal Show?

Business By mommicakes Updated 21 Mar 2009 , 1:29am by cylstrial

mommicakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommicakes Posted 20 Mar 2009 , 12:43pm
post #1 of 9

I am trying to figure out a SHORT note to prospective brides from a bridal show list that I participated in earlier this month. Does anyone have any ideas? icon_rolleyes.gif I have way to many words/statements to put into something that I don't want to end up in the rubbish. I would like to invite them to visit my website, and schedule a consult but can't figure the right words to do that. icon_redface.gif Could someone possibly help? TIA icon_smile.gif

donna

8 replies
LetThereBeCake07 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LetThereBeCake07 Posted 20 Mar 2009 , 1:02pm
post #2 of 9

Dear Bride To Be,
It was a pleasure meeting you at _____________on _________. Due to the nature of the show we did not have adiquite time to talk about the details of your upcoming wedding. I would like to invite you scheduel an appointment for a personalized cake tasting where we can discuss your vision for your wedding cake in detail. Please feel free to visit my website at www.-----.com where you will be able to see samples of some of my work.

I will be contacting you by phone in the next few weeks. Again, it was a pleasure to meet you and I look forward to spending some time getting to know you better so I can create a custumized cake for your wedding. In the meantime, if you have any question you can reach me at xxx-xxx-xxxx. I hope you enjoy visiting my website.

close,
____________________personal signature in blue pen (so the know its not photo copied)
name
number
address
website....etc....

mommicakes Posted 20 Mar 2009 , 1:25pm
post #3 of 9

THANKS SO MUCH (LTBC07)

That is exactly what I have been looking for. thumbs_up.gif Seems that everything I try was just too wordy. thank you!!!!!! icon_biggrin.gif

bbmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bbmom Posted 20 Mar 2009 , 1:51pm
post #4 of 9

Oops, I'm far from the spelling police...but there are a couple of typos in the sample letter. Just be sure to correct those. The letter itself is very nice. Please excuse my boldness, if this was just a case of flying fingers or not enough coffee when you typed.

mommicakes Posted 20 Mar 2009 , 2:09pm
post #5 of 9

got ya bbmom. icon_smile.gif

LetThereBeCake07 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LetThereBeCake07 Posted 20 Mar 2009 , 2:11pm
post #6 of 9

flying finger...wanted to type while the ideas were there. I wrote it as i was thinking it

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 20 Mar 2009 , 2:15pm
post #7 of 9

Great letter. Thanks lettherebecake.

mommicakes Posted 20 Mar 2009 , 2:18pm
post #8 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetThereBeCake07

flying finger...wanted to type while the ideas were there. I wrote it as i was thinking it

tapedshut.gif I just hate it when my fingers fly faster than my brain forms the real words. Thank heavens for spell check. icon_lol.gif

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 21 Mar 2009 , 1:29am
post #9 of 9

It's true. You just get thinking and all of a sudden your hands can't keep up. And you don't want to miss something, so for me grammer and spelling go out the door. You can always fix that later!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%