Eagle Court Of Honor For 100 People & 2 Boys- 1 Week!!

Decorating By dsimkovic Updated 21 Mar 2009 , 4:20am by sweetcakes

dsimkovic Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dsimkovic Posted 20 Mar 2009 , 10:59am
post #1 of 3

our Pack Leader's two sons both are getting their Eagle Court of Honor in 1 week and they told me this week they want me to make a cake for 100 people.

I'm not coming up with any good ideas. I asked her for some accomplishments thinking I could do a path going up the cake with their accomplishments along the way. Haven't gotten the list.

I thought about doing something with their Eagle projects but one built a garden behind the church ("Monument to the Unborn") and one collected for the Humane Society. I'm not sure how to represent those in cake.

At the blue & gold banquet I did the two mountains with the Weblos boys bridging across, so I was kind of trying to stay away from the mountains again...

I was sort of thinking, for the size, maybe a half sheet with a 10" and 8" round stacked in one corner...? What can I do with something like that?

Help! I'm desperate! Thanks! icon_smile.gif

2 replies
christeena Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
christeena Posted 20 Mar 2009 , 11:26am
post #2 of 3

I did this cake for an Eagle Scout and it could be adapted for two boys easily. It could also be a double layer with filling to feed 100. I got the eagle mold from a website - can't remember which one but if you google boy scout molds, I'm sure ideas will come up.
LL

sweetcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetcakes Posted 21 Mar 2009 , 4:20am
post #3 of 3

id do a sheet cake too, 2 12x18s side by side. do the eagle ribbon award and a message. i might have mine in my photos too.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%