I Figgered The Camera Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Business By littlecake Updated 20 Mar 2009 , 2:05pm by littlecake

littlecake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
littlecake Posted 20 Mar 2009 , 1:32am
post #1 of 5

SO EXCITED!

i have done hundreds and hundreds of cakes....no pics because i couldn't get how to use the digital camera.....

i made myself work on it today....and i got it!

YAY!

i know it seems like a small thing to ya'll young uns....but i'm kinda tech impaired.

TOMORROW THE EDIBLE IMAGE MACHINE...(thats been sitting there 6 months)!

4 replies
vcm_9 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vcm_9 Posted 20 Mar 2009 , 1:41am
post #2 of 5

good on you...a step closer to being technologically savvy!

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 20 Mar 2009 , 5:01am
post #3 of 5

YAY! Now just don't forget to use it to take the pics with since your out of the habit of taking them. icon_wink.gif I'm glad you got it working.

*If it makes you feel any better I have no idea how to work my cell phone.
I can't even change the ring tone. Right now it's some guy singing "Yeah, baby pick up" My DH know how to change it and won't he keeps telling me to read the manual. Yeah, like that's ever going to happen, it's like 50 pages long.

JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 20 Mar 2009 , 5:30am
post #4 of 5

Good for you. icon_biggrin.gifthumbs_up.gif

The "get started" pamphet that came with my digital camera basically only tells one how to turn the thing on and off. icon_rolleyes.gif

It took almost a ream of paper to print out the directions that were on the included "advanced" disk.... icon_eek.gif Like I'm ever going to read ALL that. tapedshut.gif

Did read enough to take a few pictures (several years ago) and now I can't remember how I did it. icon_redface.gif

So I can totally relate to your situation, and congratulate you on your accomplishment. party.gif

littlecake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
littlecake Posted 20 Mar 2009 , 2:05pm
post #5 of 5

i don't even have a cell phone....a couple of years ago, my oldest son got hurt pretty bad in a car accident, and was in the hospital 2 states away....i was driving over alone to see about him, my other son gave me his cell phone to take with me......when i got to the hospital i realised i didn't know how to use it, to call him to tell him i got there ok.

i told the nurse..."i can't get a dial tone on this crazy thing!"

HA HA HA

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%