Do I Need A Food Handlers Permit?

Business By FH_Cakes Updated 20 Mar 2009 , 3:25am by littlecake

FH_Cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FH_Cakes Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 8:37pm
post #1 of 3

For a home based business in Washington State do I need a food handlers card?

2 replies
tootie0809 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tootie0809 Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 9:26pm
post #2 of 3

I'd say most likely yes, but you should call the Health Department and ask them what they require for a home based food business.

littlecake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
littlecake Posted 20 Mar 2009 , 3:25am
post #3 of 3

here it varies from county to county...i needed one when i worked in tulsa shop is 50 miles south, and i don't need on'll just have to call to find out.

Quote by @%username% on %date%