For Fun- Snacks Sure To Gross You Out!

Lounge By __Jamie__ Updated 23 Feb 2012 , 3:36am by IvyCakes

jer702 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jer702 Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 7:20pm
post #61 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaimeAnn

Now if we can just get Melvira to come and bring some of those Hash browns we would be all set !

That would be awesome. Not sure if she can handle sin city or if sin city can handle her icon_lol.gif

Melvira Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Melvira Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 7:47pm
post #62 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by jer702

Quote:

Now if we can just get Melvira to come and bring some of those Hash browns we would be all set !

That would be awesome. Not sure if she can handle sin city or if sin city can handle her icon_lol.gif

I'd be dangerous for about ten minutes. It's been so long... at least 5 years since I have an almost four year old... since I've actually gotten drunk... I would be passed out long before I could do any real damage. Well... to anyone other than myself. Hehehe. And how is it that everyone knows Vegas is my weakness. I wanna come to the meetings where you're all plotting my downfall! icon_lol.gificon_cry.gif

JaimeAnn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JaimeAnn Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 7:56pm
post #63 of 136

I go to Vegas 4 times a year for at least 1 week each trip.. Vegas is definitely my downfall also.

So if you are ever at the Four Queens, Sam's Town or the South Point and see someone at the Blackjack table drinking a pineapple upside down cake and yelling its probably me!!!!

JaimeAnn Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 7:56pm
post #64 of 136

Oh and my daughter just turned 21 so there may be 2 of us there! ahahhaha

jer702 Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 8:03pm
post #65 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvira

Quote:

Quote:

I'd be dangerous for about ten minutes. It's been so long... at least 5 years since I have an almost four year old... since I've actually gotten drunk... I would be passed out long before I could do any real damage. Well... to anyone other than myself. Hehehe. And how is it that everyone knows Vegas is my weakness. I wanna come to the meetings where you're all plotting my downfall! icon_lol.gificon_cry.gif

5 yrs wow. My last time was back in September for my hubby's 26th bday...sersiouly you would've thought it was my bday. I passed out like 2 in the morning and he had to put me to bed and entertain our drunk guests that were still there. Needless to say I thought I was dying the next day...so i'm still in my "never drinking again" phase..well unless you consider just have a couple drinks.

jer702 Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 8:06pm
post #66 of 136
Quote:

I go to Vegas 4 times a year for at least 1 week each trip.. Vegas is definitely my downfall also.

So if you are ever at the Four Queens, Sam's Town or the South Point and see someone at the Blackjack table drinking a pineapple upside down cake and yelling its probably me!!!!

LMAO icon_lol.gif Hey I only live like 10 mins away from Sam's Town.

jer702 Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 8:08pm
post #67 of 136

Melvira, my whole point is we need to get you in some trouble. I'm sure we can find a "cake" convention or something in Vegas.

Ayanami Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ayanami Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 8:44pm
post #68 of 136

vienna sausages with mustard ... oh yeah! icon_lol.gif

Peanut butter & :
*jelly
*bananas
*marshmallow fluff
*honey
*brown sugar
any of the above toasted is all the better for me!

saurkraut & hotdogs (bavairan style please!)

Corned beef, roasted potatos & a Guiness extra stout. Happy St Patricks Day!!! thumbs_up.gif

Deviled Ham ... icon_redface.gif Grama used to make it for me. with mayo & relish on white bread. icon_rolleyes.gif

Grilled cheese w/ bacon

green olives by the jar full, the saltier the better.

hamburger slice pickles, have to be the commercial style though without the krinkle cuts

Cold pizza w/ ranch salad dressing .. or hot, either way

anything from "In-A-Tub" icon_lol.gif for you non-Kansas Citians, it's a super greasy hole in the wall where the grease just literally drips off the food. thumbs_up.gif

Little Debbie anything! Oatmeal sandwiches & swiss rolls have to be my fav. Preservatives & all. icon_biggrin.gif

Raw potatos. In moderation though, cause potatos are actually poisonious to humans. Really! I read it on Wikipedia.

Flour tortilla w/ butter, sugar & cinnamon nuked in the microwave & rolled up burrito style. icon_wink.gif

White rice w/ sweet & sour sauce from the chinese restaraunt
White rice w/ sugar & cinnamon

I'll have to think about anything really super weird, this was just my list of normal weird. icon_lol.gif

Ayanami Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 9:02pm
post #69 of 136

Pringle chips & blue cheese! Thank you Mom! icon_lol.gif

My 4YO Nephew wanted to make his own lunch once, so he ate a Peanut butter, mustard & cheese sandwich on white. It wasn't too bad really. The tangy mustard with the smooth cheese balanced well with the crunchy PB. icon_rolleyes.gif Not that I'd eat it on a regular basis mind you.

Oh yeah, my PB has to be crunchy, none of that weenie wimpy creamy stuff. icon_wink.gif

maryjsgirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maryjsgirl Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 9:19pm
post #70 of 136

Ok I thought of some more!

Just about everything on this site...

http://thisiswhyyourefat.com

Deep friend guacamole??? Yes please!

*hangs head in shame*

jer702 Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 9:26pm
post #71 of 136

wow, that was a little disturbing. I didn't even have the courage to click "next" LOL

maryjsgirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maryjsgirl Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 9:47pm
post #72 of 136
Quote:

wow, that was a little disturbing. I didn't even have the courage to click "next" LOL

icon_lol.gif

It gets worse believe me. But, the desserts sound awesome. icon_redface.gif

jer702 Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 10:52pm
post #73 of 136

I'll go back and look...once my stomach settles down icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

JaimeAnn Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 11:09pm
post #74 of 136

OMG that is some of the grossest stuff I've seen. (as far as food goes)

But the meatloaf cake was pretty freakin awesome!!!!!

JaimeAnn Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 11:11pm
post #75 of 136

That is definitely my husbands next birthday cake.
LL

JaimeAnn Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 11:28pm
post #76 of 136

My daughter is a manager at IN-N-Out Burger and someone came in once and ordered a 10x10 animal style.

It was 10 meat patties, 10 slices of cheese, Mustard grilled onto the meat patties, grilled onions, xtra spread with diced chiles. and animal fries . and He ate it All!!!!

michellenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellenj Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 11:32pm
post #77 of 136

he best name for a sandwich ever: The McGangbang. LOL! icon_lol.gif That site is hysterical!

JaimeAnn Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 11:42pm
post #78 of 136

The krispy Kreme sloppy joes made me throw up a little.....

LOL

JaimeAnn Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 11:44pm
post #79 of 136

OOOOO the bacon cocolate chip cookies just finished me off....

Uggghhhh I think I will skip dinner and do an extra hour on the treadmill!

ceshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ceshell Posted 20 Mar 2009 , 12:24am
post #80 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayanami

Flour tortilla w/ butter, sugar & cinnamon nuked in the microwave & rolled up burrito style. icon_wink.gif

Sorry but that one is not weird at all! icon_biggrin.gif About 2-3x a year that is the snack at my daughter's preschool. They are like CRACK I tell you! I want to just rip them out of the kids' sweet little hands and shove them in my mouth. *Oops, did I say that out loud?*

s_barnes76 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
s_barnes76 Posted 20 Mar 2009 , 4:26am
post #81 of 136

I eat lime jello powder. I don't know how in the world I got started on it. I started craving sour things a few months ago (and no, I'm not pregnant icon_razz.gif ) and for some reason I thought of lemon jello. Well, that didn't quite do it for me, so I started buying lime. Did you all know that not all jello is created equal? Most of the big boxes are more sour and have a different texture---the smaller boxes are more sweet and sugar-like.

It wasn't until a few months ago that I even knew how they made gelatin (thank you, CC) and as gross as that seems to me, it hasn't stopped me yet. I swear it's like a drug...I keep saying I'll stop and then I go and buy more.

I should probably add that I don't eat the whole box at once, just a mouthful here and there. This has been my dirty little secret for quite some time, but I guess it's not now!!

Melvira Posted 20 Mar 2009 , 12:23pm
post #82 of 136

Oh my GOOD LORD!! That site has Twinkie Weiner Sandwiches!!! My friends and I ate those while watching UHF in the 80's. It's like a cult classic man!

Not sure about the Mel burger though... one tenth of it would be delicious!

AKA_cupcakeshoppe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AKA_cupcakeshoppe Posted 20 Mar 2009 , 12:39pm
post #83 of 136

okay... you guys better be ready for this.

Balut (as per wikipedia) is a fertilized duck (or chicken) egg with a nearly-developed embryo inside that is boiled and eaten in the shell.

You crack it open, sip the broth and enjoy!

Isaw (from wikipedia) is a street food from the Philippines, made from barbecued pig or chicken intestines. The intestines are cleaned, turned inside out, and cleaned again, repeating the process several times. They are then either boiled, then grilled, or immediately grilled on sticks.

I really love this dipped in spicy vinegar!

Sisig (wiki) as is popularly known today is actually sizzling sisig, a Philippine dish made from parts of pigs head, liver and usually seasoned with kalamansi and chili peppers.

Good with beer! Or rice!

Melvira Posted 20 Mar 2009 , 12:43pm
post #84 of 136

Huuuaaaagh, huuuuaaaaaaaagh!

Great, now I'm going to have broken blood vessels in my face all day, and this nasty burning in the back of my throat for at least an hour. Happy Friday to YOU too!! icon_lol.gif

AKA_cupcakeshoppe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AKA_cupcakeshoppe Posted 20 Mar 2009 , 12:49pm
post #85 of 136

LOL. I made a deal with my fiance never to make him eat any of that LOL

Ayanami Posted 20 Mar 2009 , 4:56pm
post #86 of 136

Has no one on CC ever seen "Bizzare Foods with Andrew Zimmern" !?!? icon_confused.gif

DH & I LOVE!!! this show. So totally gross & the guy will litterally put ANYTHING in his mouth at least twice!

I think my signature links to the website ... maybe?

Ayanami Posted 20 Mar 2009 , 4:57pm
post #87 of 136

okay, my sig doesn't link, so here it is .. hopefully ...

http://www.travelchannel.com/TV_Shows/Bizarre_Foods

Melvira Posted 20 Mar 2009 , 9:31pm
post #88 of 136

Yah, I think I accidentally stopped on that show one time... he was over in some part of Asia eating an elephants... um... well, his... fun zone. Oh yes, on a bun. Yah, I couldn't get away from that channel fast enough.

tx_cupcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tx_cupcake Posted 20 Mar 2009 , 9:49pm
post #89 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcakeshoppe

Balut (as per wikipedia) is a fertilized duck (or chicken) egg with a nearly-developed embryo inside that is boiled and eaten in the shell.

You crack it open, sip the broth and enjoy!

OMG! When dh and I lived in San Francisco there was a little Philippino restaurant we used to go to that sold balut at the register right out of the crate. We'd see people eat them as they were waiting to pay their bill. I could never work up the courage to try it. Blech!

But back to the subject at hand...

I like pb and cheese sandwiches (thanks Dad...) and potato chips drizzled with Tobasco. And for a snack I like to fill a glass with crushed saltine crackers then pour buttermilk over them and eat it with a spoon! Sooooo good!

I also LOOOOOOVE Bacon, and I will eat it with or in anything. I seriously can not think of one food that could not be improved by the almighty deliciousness of Bacon.

And yes, I always capitalize "Bacon". icon_biggrin.gif

Oh, and Melvira, those hashbrowns sound amazing! I love sweet and savory together!

Melvira Posted 20 Mar 2009 , 10:15pm
post #90 of 136

txcupcake, you are invited to my house for brunch ANY time!! I will make belgian waffles and vomit browns!! icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%