Cookie Cutters

Baking By trishalynn0708 Updated 22 Mar 2009 , 3:17am by cindy58

trishalynn0708 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
trishalynn0708 Posted 18 Mar 2009 , 7:20pm
post #1 of 9

I am wondering if anyone knows of somewhere that you can buy lots/bulk of cookie cutters for a really good price? I have looked on e-bay but everyone wants PayPal. I do not have PayPal and I don't want PayPal and would like to pay with a money order. Does anyone know?? Thanks for any help!

8 replies
chilz822 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chilz822 Posted 18 Mar 2009 , 8:32pm
post #2 of 9

I prefer Country Kitchen and Cincinatti Cake & Cookie Company. Both are fast shipping, great selections, good prices and accept multiple forms of payment. I just received orders from both of them today!
icon_smile.gif

HeidiCrumbs Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HeidiCrumbs Posted 18 Mar 2009 , 9:43pm
post #3 of 9

One of my favorite sites is Foose, I think it's just www.foose.com

Redlotusninjagrl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Redlotusninjagrl Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 3:05am
post #4 of 9

I believe eBay changed their policy in the last six months or so. Sellers can no longer leave feedback, only buyers. And checks and money orders are no longer allowed. Paypal is free. I have been using it for at least five years and have never had a problem. But the sites listed by others are good too. I can't remember the last time I wrote a check or used a money order so I am no help in that arena. Good luck!

chilz822 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chilz822 Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 3:54am
post #5 of 9

Really, with what ebayer's are charging for shipping on cutters, unless you see something there you can't find anywhere else, it's as cheap or cheaper to buy online off ebay.

Country Kitchen and Cincinatti Cake's cutters are around $1 each

GeminiRJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GeminiRJ Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 11:48am
post #6 of 9

I've gotten a large selection of Wilton cutters at cheap prices by buying them at Michael's and using their 40% off coupon. They have the big Wilton "100 cookie cutter" sets. A lot of cutters I don't use frequently, so this works pretty good for me. I've found I'm using more and more round cutters, and decorating them with designs I see on textiles, in magazines, or elsewhere.

Lcubed82 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lcubed82 Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 4:35pm
post #7 of 9

I also got the Wilton 101, then sorted out duplicates and got my daughter's collection started!! I prefer metal, as the platic seem to leave a rough edge that I then have to trim off.
Linda

giraffe11 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
giraffe11 Posted 20 Mar 2009 , 12:42pm
post #8 of 9

'Foosecookiecutters' and 'thecookiecuttershop' (add the .com) online both sell a huge asst of metal cookie cutters with reasonable shipping and great, quick service. They are inexpensive and a lot cheaper than buying them on e-bay. the folks on e-bay are turning a good profit. Most of the cutters I see on there for 2.99, plus shipping, are sold for $1.00-$1.50 plus shipping elsewhere.
Hope that helps. Heather

cindy58 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cindy58 Posted 22 Mar 2009 , 3:17am
post #9 of 9

I've ordered from this place: http://www.hbcornerstore.com/cookiecutters.html

Service was good, and many of the "regular" size cutters are only .59.

Also here: http://www.thelittlefoxfactory.com/

Check out all those dog breed cookie cutters! They have a website, but you have to mail in your order form with a check. That order also arrived fine.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%