Iso Clown Head Cutter

Baking By HeidiCrumbs Updated 18 Mar 2009 , 2:14am by Honeydukes

HeidiCrumbs Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HeidiCrumbs Posted 17 Mar 2009 , 7:33pm
post #1 of 4

Hi!

I remember seeing, a while ago when I didn't want one of course, a clown head cutter that had the pointy hat with a tassle type ball on top, then the face and what I thought to be curly hair sticking out from under the hat. I have 10 cookie cutter websites bookmarked and I looked through all of them and I can't find it. icon_cry.gif

It is not the one from Copper cutters that has straight lines, nor is it just the hat which I already have.

I guess if it comes down to it, I could always cut the hat out and a circle out and then cut part of the circle off and stick it to the hat before baking. I've done that before with broken cookies but I haven't done it for a large order and I don't know if that will compromise the sturdiness of the cookie.

HELP!

3 replies
Honeydukes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HeidiCrumbs Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HeidiCrumbs Posted 18 Mar 2009 , 1:32am
post #3 of 4

Thanks Honeydukes!

I am so mad though, I ordered $100 worth of cookie cutters from Kitchen Collectibles today and I could NOT find that clown head!! GGRRRRR!! Maybe I can still catch the order tonight to add it to it. Those are exactly the ones I was looking for though, you are amazing! Thank you thank you!!

Honeydukes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Honeydukes Posted 18 Mar 2009 , 2:14am
post #4 of 4

My pleasure.

I wish they'd take better care of their website. The "What's New" page is really old. If you look at each category, you'll find new cutters that have never been on the "New" page. The categories used to open up with all the cutters on one page instead of in long a list.

If you can't find something, definitely use the search. More than once I was looking for something I knew they had, but could only find it with a search. Very frustrating.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%