Omg! Ccers Are Genuises!

Decorating By cgcreation Updated 16 Mar 2009 , 9:50am by Caths_Cakes

cgcreation Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cgcreation Posted 15 Mar 2009 , 10:27pm
post #1 of 3

I wanted to say thanks to everyone on here who has taken the time to provide the wonderful recipes and tips.

For years, I have been using the wilton recipe buttercream and box mixes and have had no complaints. Of course, it's all my family and they wouldn't know gormet if it hit them in the head.

Anyway, I tried Cakepro's Amazing Chocolate WASC, covered it in Seriouscake's peanut butter fluff icing, and used a design from riss_k, never mind all the tips and how to from everyone else on here and my family was floored!

They could not believe how rich and moist and delicious the cake was! So THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!!

ps you can see the finished product in my gallery. It's the basket of flowers. I can't figure out how to make it small enough to fit in this box.

2 replies
superstar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
superstar Posted 16 Mar 2009 , 12:01am
post #2 of 3

Yes, CC is a wonderful place & all CCers are like family. We are all very fortunate to have CC & Jackie & Heath who gave it to us.

Caths_Cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Caths_Cakes Posted 16 Mar 2009 , 9:50am
post #3 of 3

oooh i must must must agree, i havent tried many of the recipes of here but some sure do look bloody lovley!!! but as for everything else ive tried, all the hints and tips etc were just perfect icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%