How Do I Find Wedding Cake Design Pro????

Decorating By deliciously_decadent Updated 15 Mar 2009 , 11:41am by Santa_Kitchen

deliciously_decadent Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
deliciously_decadent Posted 15 Mar 2009 , 4:34am
post #1 of 4

hi all, have read heaps about wedding cake desing pro and wanted to purchase it but when i punched in the website it is saying it can't find it? does anyone know how i can get it? does anyone have it? what do you think abou it? my sketching leaves a lot to be desired so thought it would make my design propsals look more profesional and help the customer to better imagine their cake. please let me know your thoughts or if you know how to obtain it. thanks guys

3 replies
kelleym Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kelleym Posted 15 Mar 2009 , 4:46am
post #2 of 4

C a l Java has it, do a google search and it comes up. (leave out the spaces in the first word.

Tona Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tona Posted 15 Mar 2009 , 9:42am
post #3 of 4

nicholas lodge has it also

Santa_Kitchen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Santa_Kitchen Posted 15 Mar 2009 , 11:41am
post #4 of 4

I bought mine online, and was able to use it in less than 15 minutes. I like to play with it. Also gives me the opportunity to create more options for brides, which has no idea on how they want there cake to look like. My 14 yr old daughter love to play with it. If you can't find it online try fondantsource dot com, they have the program, but if you still have problems, contact Topplestone, LLC, they might have the answers why the website is not working. but i agree with kelleym, try Cal ya va.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%