Cake Order Form

Business By dhccster Updated 14 Mar 2009 , 2:48pm by MikeRowesHunny

dhccster Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dhccster Posted 14 Mar 2009 , 8:34am
post #1 of 5

I am just starting to get a couple of orders for cakes. I need to be organized and have a folder for my cake orders. Would anyone be willing to share their order form with me? I searched for one on this site and I was unable to find one. I would just like to see all the information needed on an order form. TIA!

4 replies
MikeRowesHunny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MikeRowesHunny Posted 14 Mar 2009 , 9:39am
post #2 of 5

You'd better not be my competition icon_twisted.gificon_wink.gif , but this is the one I use on my website and I find it pretty much covers the basics I need to know:

http://www.freewebs.com/queeniescakes/orderenquiryform.htm

Whereabouts in Holland are you? I would love to get together with another caking Expat if you are interested! I know there is also a very lovely American lady in Purmerend (Homemade-Goodies) who is a member of this site, and another who is based on an US airforce base here (whose username escapes me right now icon_redface.gif ).

dhccster Posted 14 Mar 2009 , 1:43pm
post #3 of 5

Thank you for sharing this. I appreciate it!

You have nothing to worry about!! I am far from anyone's competition!!! I looked at your cakes... they are beautiful.

We are at the military base here. We were in Germany for 3 years before here and I wished I had time to take the classes at the base there. I didn't get interested in cake decorating until we got here and there are no classes for me to take. I have learned sooooooooooo much from this site! It is awesome. I have just recently started getting orders for cakes.

I would love to get together some time. icon_smile.gif

dhccster Posted 14 Mar 2009 , 2:02pm
post #4 of 5

Does anyone list their flavors on the order form? Or do you just write it in? TIA.

MikeRowesHunny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MikeRowesHunny Posted 14 Mar 2009 , 2:48pm
post #5 of 5

No problem! If I can help you source supplies here then just ask (or about anything else for that matter!). Your cakes are very nice, so make sure you charge appropriately icon_smile.gif!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%