My Son & The Tooth Fairy! Lol

Lounge By Tinabug1979 Updated 17 Mar 2009 , 3:24am by KKC

Tinabug1979 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tinabug1979 Posted 12 Mar 2009 , 10:59am
post #1 of 16

Oh my goodness, My son, who just turned 10 in Feb. Got me good this morning! I was in here on CC of course, and he had a little folded up napkin in his hand. He said, " I wonder why the tooth fairy didn't come?" I'm sitting here thinking, "What the heck? Did I have a couple beers last night and forget he pulled a tooth?" But NO, I didn't! He said it was part of his plan to keep the tooth a secret, to see if the tooth fairy was real! LMAO! He got me good! I told him, "Well now you know!"
How clever is that? lol
LL

15 replies
bigsisof3kids Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bigsisof3kids Posted 12 Mar 2009 , 1:14pm
post #2 of 16

LOL! How very clever icon_smile.gif I never even thought about doing that as a kid! Well, he would've found out sooner or later...

emrldsky Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emrldsky Posted 12 Mar 2009 , 1:33pm
post #3 of 16

See, what we clever kids don't realize is that once we admit we KNOW, we don't get the benefits anymore!

When I realized Santa wasn't real, I tried not to tell my parents because I knew (being the youngest), none of us would get presents from Santa anymore. icon_wink.gif I was a bit of a stinker.

Tinabug1979 Posted 12 Mar 2009 , 1:44pm
post #4 of 16

He even had the nerve to say, " But you and Daddy can still give me some money tho!" lol He's a mess!

jer702 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jer702 Posted 12 Mar 2009 , 11:13pm
post #5 of 16

My daughter is 6 and she lost one recently. Well we totally forgot about it, until the next morning she woke up and said "mom, the tooth fairy didn't come". So while she was brushing her teeth, my husband snuck the money in her pillowcase. So I "accidentally" dropped the money out of the pillow case, so the whole ride to the bus she's saying "that's so weird, I still don't understand when the tooth fairy came". So we definately pulled that one off icon_cool.gif

BarbaraK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BarbaraK Posted 13 Mar 2009 , 8:24am
post #6 of 16

When I forget to put the 'tooth fairy' money, I tell my daughter that lotss of children must have lost their tooth that night and the tooth fairy could not get to all of them! icon_lol.gif

jer702 Posted 13 Mar 2009 , 3:25pm
post #7 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbaraK

When I forget to put the 'tooth fairy' money, I tell my daughter that lotss of children must have lost their tooth that night and the tooth fairy could not get to all of them! icon_lol.gif

LOL, i'll have to remember that one.

ladyellam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ladyellam Posted 13 Mar 2009 , 4:22pm
post #8 of 16

You've got a clever kid! I never would have thought of that. My godson recently lost a tooth and his father gave him $5.00 He's only 6 and got the numbers wrong, so when he went to school he told everyone there that the tooth fairy gives EVERYONE $50.00 for EACH TOOTH.

Whatever happened to a quarter? lol

summernoelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
summernoelle Posted 14 Mar 2009 , 3:27am
post #9 of 16

Smart boy!

KoryAK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KoryAK Posted 14 Mar 2009 , 3:56am
post #10 of 16

When my DS was about 6 he swallowed a tooth... so I put a fiver in the back of his underpants while he was sleeping! I told him the tooth fairy will get it no matter what so don't swallow it next time! hahah (he was too scared to let us pull it)

jer702 Posted 14 Mar 2009 , 4:05am
post #11 of 16

lmao thats the funniest thing ever. I wonder what it was the next time around.

Tinabug1979 Posted 15 Mar 2009 , 3:13pm
post #12 of 16

KoryAK, That's too funny!

paulstonia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
paulstonia Posted 15 Mar 2009 , 5:48pm
post #13 of 16

KoryAk, that is so funny. I swallowed one when I was a kid too. Glad my parents weren't quite so clever.

KKC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KKC Posted 16 Mar 2009 , 5:51pm
post #14 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinabug1979

Oh my goodness, My son, who just turned 10 in Feb. Got me good this morning! I was in here on CC of course, and he had a little folded up napkin in his hand. He said, " I wonder why the tooth fairy didn't come?" I'm sitting here thinking, "What the heck? Did I have a couple beers last night and forget he pulled a tooth?" But NO, I didn't! He said it was part of his plan to keep the tooth a secret, to see if the tooth fairy was real! LMAO! He got me good! I told him, "Well now you know!"
How clever is that? lol

That was a good one icon_lol.gif He is very clever.

My son believes that if the tooth fairy is real then he should get whatever he wanted. So he doesn't want a dollar like normal 7 yr olds he wants toys. So when he loses a tooth he puts it under his pillow and asks the TF for a specific toy and my husband and I have to oblige icon_cry.gif These darn kids have TOO MUCH SENSE!!! icon_cry.gif

Tinabug1979 Posted 17 Mar 2009 , 1:49am
post #15 of 16

KKC, Sounds like he has yall wrapped around his pinky finger. lol
Oh by the way my b-day is May 2nd, also!

KKC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KKC Posted 17 Mar 2009 , 3:24am
post #16 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinabug1979

KKC, Sounds like he has yall wrapped around his pinky finger. lol
Oh by the way my b-day is May 2nd, also!

Yeah he does icon_wink.gif He got that idea from some darn cartoon he was watching, I believe its Fairly Oddparents...one time we didn't have time to get a toy so we gave him a $5.00 bill he was so upset. I tried to convince him that $5 was alot of money for a 7 year old. He wasn't trying to hear that lol!

I finally found a fellow Taurus on here icon_lol.gif I'll send u an e-drink (sorta like an e-vite) on our birthday. What's ur drink of choice? I personally like Bahama Mamas thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%