Just A Big Thank You!

Decorating By Tinabug1979 Updated 10 Mar 2009 , 3:49pm by Pastry-Panda

Tinabug1979 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tinabug1979 Posted 10 Mar 2009 , 2:46pm
post #1 of 5

To all of the CCers, that help others, like myself. Because I'm just starting to work with cakes, and I wouldn't have had a clue as to where to start, if it hadn't been for you guys. With the help of you guys, looking at ur pics, and hearing about mistakes, makes me feel like even I can do things, that I wouldn't have been able to do without CC. So, anywho, I just wanted to say Thank you!

Oh yeah, it's also a good idea to have a cake disaster gallery on here. It reminds me, everyone has a bad cake day sometimes. icon_biggrin.gif

4 replies
mandice Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mandice Posted 10 Mar 2009 , 3:10pm
post #2 of 5

yes, thank you to everyone who helps other people out from me too! i've been doing this for a couple years now and i still learn something (usually more than one.. at least a handful lol) new every day that i'm on here! icon_biggrin.gif

rockysmommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rockysmommy Posted 10 Mar 2009 , 3:20pm
post #3 of 5

Thanks to EVERYONE...such a wealth of information on CC. Very talented, professional people who are always willing to help out. I would be lost without it... icon_wink.gif

Superstar2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Superstar2 Posted 10 Mar 2009 , 3:40pm
post #4 of 5

I too want to give a BIG THANK YOU to all the CC'ers who are so kind to share instructions, helpful tips, recipes, comments that lift a newbies cake decoration spirit, new friendships all over the world, darn the list goes on....... I also want to thank Jackie and Heath because without there creation of Cake Central were would we all be, so THANK YOU, THANK YOU to you all.

Pastry-Panda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pastry-Panda Posted 10 Mar 2009 , 3:49pm
post #5 of 5

I whole heartedly agree that everyone here on CC is totally awesome and if it weren't for all of you very helpful and patient people I wouldn't have the slightest clue on how to do anything!

You all give me the inspiration and faith in myself (and step by step tutorials) to make beautiful cakes that I am proud of and amazed that I actually made myself!!

It is so great to have tons of pictures to reference to whenever I need , and if I have a question all I have to do is ask and I get many answers and opinions and that is a great way to learn how to do something several different ways so I can find what works best for me!!!!
Most the time I don't have to ask anything some one usually asks first and all I have to do is read!! You all even answer questions I didn't even know I had!! How cool is that??

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%