New Michaels Coupon For The Week Of 3/9 To3/14

Decorating By Eisskween Updated 11 Mar 2009 , 11:53am by bellatrixothersis

Eisskween Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Eisskween Posted 9 Mar 2009 , 4:02pm
post #1 of 14

Here's the new Michaels coupon, hope you can use it, enjoy! icon_biggrin.gif Double click on image to get it full size.

Best,
Karen
LL

13 replies
jenniferus2002 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jenniferus2002 Posted 9 Mar 2009 , 4:20pm
post #2 of 14

Thanks i was looking for one since yesterday! thumbs_up.gif

LittleLinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LittleLinda Posted 9 Mar 2009 , 7:57pm
post #3 of 14

Thanks!

Susie53 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Susie53 Posted 9 Mar 2009 , 8:04pm
post #4 of 14

Thanks! thumbs_up.gif

susanscakecreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
susanscakecreations Posted 9 Mar 2009 , 8:05pm
post #5 of 14

Thanks so much!
Here's one for 40% off Wilton Products at Hobby Lobby until 3/14!

http://www.hobbylobby.com/email/email.cfm

susan

neecerator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
neecerator Posted 9 Mar 2009 , 9:23pm
post #6 of 14

Thank you. I couldn't find any that were good until Mar. 22nd! So this really helps!

Peridot Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Peridot Posted 9 Mar 2009 , 9:29pm
post #7 of 14

How many times can I print the coupon and use it. Can I print one for 5 days and go in everyday and purchase something? Will they tell me to forget it that I can only do it one time?

Eisskween Posted 9 Mar 2009 , 10:02pm
post #8 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJNZ

How many times can I print the coupon and use it. Can I print one for 5 days and go in everyday and purchase something? Will they tell me to forget it that I can only do it one time?

My personal experience, you can only use one per day. We have two Michaels nearby. When they had the 50% coupons, I took one to each store per day for five days until I got everything I wanted. I also printed extras and gave them to people in the store that were making larger purchases.

I supposed you can use one in the morning and one in the evening with shift changes, but I never needed that much! LOL

Enjoy your day!

paula19 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
paula19 Posted 11 Mar 2009 , 9:23am
post #9 of 14

Is it ok to print a coupon, even if it doesn't look like the original? I printed it in regular paper and the red color came out dull. Will they accept it at Michael's?

candynumber1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
candynumber1 Posted 11 Mar 2009 , 9:33am
post #10 of 14

Thanks! I was bummed out because I forgot to pick up the sunday paper for the coupon. One question, do they e-mail you these? I signed up to recieve promotionals, but have yet to get any coupons.

paula19 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
paula19 Posted 11 Mar 2009 , 9:57am
post #11 of 14

Another question, do these coupons ALWAYS come out in the sunday papers, or just sometimes? I don't read or buy newspapers, but I might buy 'em for the coupons

Eisskween Posted 11 Mar 2009 , 9:59am
post #12 of 14

CandyNumber1: Yes, they are emailed to me every week. It's usually 20% off entire order or 40-50% off on one item. icon_biggrin.gif

Since a lot of people seem to be using them, when I get them, I will post them here so those who need them can have them.

Enjoy your day!
Karen

Eisskween Posted 11 Mar 2009 , 10:02am
post #13 of 14

Paula16: Where I am, they stopped printing the Michaels coupons in the Sunday paper, they are sent via email. They used to have them every two weeks in the paper here.

bellatrixothersis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bellatrixothersis Posted 11 Mar 2009 , 11:53am
post #14 of 14

Thanks for the coupon. I always miss them in the paper.. I have used a coupon, left and put the item in my car then gone back in and bought something else with another coupon. I just go to another register! Or my daughter goes with me and I give her the coupon and item..I figure whose going to say anything.. I don't think the people working the registers really care?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%