New To Cookie Decorating...need Help

Baking By DyMakesCake Updated 8 Mar 2009 , 11:09pm by DyMakesCake

DyMakesCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DyMakesCake Posted 8 Mar 2009 , 3:00am
post #1 of 5

Hi everyone! I am new to the cookie side of things. I would like to make some cookies for St. Patricks Day to take to work.

Is there a thread out there that lists some of the fav recipes here? Where would I find Antonia74's RI or Toba's glaze recipes? Oh, and what is NFSC?

I did read one post that was how to bake and decorate cookies, but I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction to find some recipes.

I appreciate any help.

Thanks everyone!!

ETA: I did find Antonia74's RI recipe through her profile.

4 replies
Lcubed82 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lcubed82 Posted 8 Mar 2009 , 3:30am
post #2 of 5

The recipes are on this site. There is also a wonderful tutorial with photos created by Antonia that you can print out- look in the Articles tab.
There are links posted in the topic "cookie question from a cake person" on this forum.

Good luck and have fun!

DyMakesCake Posted 8 Mar 2009 , 3:42am
post #3 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by lcubed82

The recipes are on this site. There is also a wonderful tutorial with photos created by Antonia that you can print out- look in the Articles tab.
There are links posted in the topic "cookie question from a cake person" on this forum.

Good luck and have fun!

Thank you for your response! I also found the thread in the General section with the acronyms so I now know what NFSC is....I'm quite excited to delve into this.

Honeydukes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DyMakesCake Posted 8 Mar 2009 , 11:09pm
post #5 of 5

Thank you for all those links! That's very helpful.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%