Why Do I Do This To Myself?

Decorating By michellesArt Updated 6 Mar 2009 , 10:05pm by michellesArt

michellesArt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellesArt Posted 6 Mar 2009 , 3:21am
post #1 of 3

with all good intents and purposes i try to challenge myself and my creativity so when my dh told me he said i'd do a cake for his bf's birthday this weekend i was very excited icon_lol.gif . bf is very into boxing so dh thought boxing gloves would be nice icon_cool.gif ...i thought, yes nice but wouldn't making rock'em sock'em be BETTER!! now i'm in the process of making said robots (4th attempt at blue icon_cry.gif ) and though i'm glad i've only told dh about rock'em sock'em i would be deeply dissapointed if i have to fall back on boring boxing gloves *sigh* the arms and head are drying and i have all day to work on red (he punches blue's head up/off) so here's for new perspective in the morning (i made lego indiana jones for crying out loud i CAN do this!!! icon_wink.gif

2 replies
kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 6 Mar 2009 , 8:36pm
post #2 of 3

Well now, how about telling us how it all turned out? icon_smile.gif

michellesArt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellesArt Posted 6 Mar 2009 , 10:05pm
post #3 of 3

well, blue is finished (and drooping a bit to the right) and i'm letting red dry in pieces which i'll "glue" later tonight-of course red is coming together faster cuz of all the trial and error with blue so that's nice (still have to make the paddles(?) and i'll be baking the cake soon. i'll definately post pics when i'm through though (i'm ready to be finished now) *smile) chin up icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%