Fondarific Lemon, Orange, Melon, Flavored Fondant.... What??

Decorating By thepinklotusstore Updated 4 Mar 2009 , 11:50pm by thepinklotusstore

thepinklotusstore Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thepinklotusstore Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 3:38am
post #1 of 5

They also have Strawberry, Cherry, Grape, Berry, Tutti Frutti hmmm....Has anyone tried it??? If so what is it like??? It kind of sound interesting, it's way expensive (with shipping and all), even more than Satin Ice though whoa! Is it also vegan? I wonder if it's worth trying....

4 replies
chilz822 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chilz822 Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 4:13am
post #2 of 5

Order one of their sample packs, that's what I did. They sent me a mix of about 8 flavors. They're really good, very interesting. I'm not sure how it is to actually work with as the samples are not big enough to cover a layer, but you could certainly get a feel for it, make a couple cupcakes, cookies, or accent pieces.

Definately worth a try.

mycakeplace Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mycakeplace Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 4:32am
post #3 of 5

I've tasted it and it really does taste like buttercream. It's good but almost a little strange! I agree with the sample pack approach. Make sure you really like it before committing to too much of it.

Wendoger Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Wendoger Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 4:41am
post #4 of 5

....they are like Starbursts...same taste and texture/consistency....I love the stuff, but yes, it is spendy.
I got a bunch of the sample paks and ate them all.....by myselficon_wink.gif

thepinklotusstore Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thepinklotusstore Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 11:50pm
post #5 of 5

HAHAHAHA, Thanks for the opinions gals, I think the sample pack is def the way to go!!! MM they sound yummy! Starburst mmmm*lick* OMG Not good for my "diet" though LOL Right Wendoger??? hihihihihihh

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%