Do I Have To Decorate Both Sides??

Decorating By sameera Updated 3 Mar 2009 , 5:24pm by sameera

sameera Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sameera Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 3:42pm
post #1 of 6

Hello everyone. I am an almost silent member here. i am hoping someone will help me with this. i am going to make a wedding cake(picture below). I have never made a fondant wedding cake before.I have worked with fondant though.. But my question is do I have to put these swags on both sides of the cake? I mean in front and in back??? Because the cake is gonna be placed in the center of the banquet hall, so it should look pretty from all sides I guess?????...Please someone answer me...Thank you.
LL

5 replies
stlcakelady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
stlcakelady Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 4:47pm
post #2 of 6

I would definitely decorate all around esp because it will be placed in the center of the room.

live2create Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
live2create Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 4:55pm
post #3 of 6

I agree all the way around if it will be placed in the center of the room forsure.

FromScratch Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FromScratch Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 4:56pm
post #4 of 6

Yes... definitely decorate it 360 degrees around. It will look unfinished if you don't. It would be easy to do.. just mirror the swags on the other side. icon_smile.gif

jenniferus2002 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jenniferus2002 Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 5:05pm
post #5 of 6

I agree also to have them all the way around. You do want it to look pretty from all angles.

sameera Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sameera Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 5:24pm
post #6 of 6

Thank you so much guys icon_smile.gif I'll post the picture of the cake when it will be done.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%