Fondant Edgers

Decorating By farnum22407 Updated 3 Mar 2009 , 5:38pm by AlanT

farnum22407 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
farnum22407 Posted 27 Feb 2009 , 2:34pm
post #1 of 2

I came across a new line of fondant edgers in the UK, brand name Prestige. There are several edgers to choose from, board curvers, narrow curves, straight edge. inner curves, square corners, etc. Do you have anything similar.

1 reply
AlanT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AlanT Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 5:38pm
post #2 of 2

Prestige is the maker of the the ones I sell. They are called Edgers and we have all their items on my website.

Quote by @%username% on %date%