Charlotte's Web Or Pig Cake

Decorating By atc0223 Updated 3 Mar 2009 , 4:11am by FeGe_Cakes

atc0223 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
atc0223 Posted 25 Feb 2009 , 7:55pm
post #1 of 6

I need help with a Charlotte's Web or Pig Cake Idea. I have seen all the pig cakes in the gallery, but I would like a more "designer" looking cake. Thanks!

5 replies
kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 25 Feb 2009 , 8:49pm
post #2 of 6

How many servings do you need? Sculpted, tiered, sheet or something else? Give us some more info to work with please icon_smile.gif

FeGe_Cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FeGe_Cakes Posted 27 Feb 2009 , 3:31am
post #3 of 6

Why not do both? Do wilber and maybe a spider web that says "some pig".

Here is a cute pic:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_3a_rzoiNkP4/SOUTkScmW3I/AAAAAAAAAm8/RuiFOt1WW5A/s400/2006_charlottes_web_wallpaper_012.jpg

Maybe you could do a 3-D wilber...and do a spider web on the cake board with charlotte next the the web..or on his nose.

cakebaker1978 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakebaker1978 Posted 28 Feb 2009 , 5:25am
post #4 of 6

Hi atc0223,

How about a 2 tier cake with the characters on it (the rat, the goose, the horse, Wilber, Charlotte, Fern, etc) With maybe a brown picket fence around the bottom and somewhere on the cake a spun web with "some pig" or "radiant" in it. Place Charlotte by the web and Wilbur on top with some of the other characters like Fern and the goose. DOn't forget about the rotten egg and the rat somewhere! lol. You could really get creative with this cake! I love the idea of the web with the words spun in it on the cake. Just some ideas! Good luck! icon_biggrin.gifthumbs_up.gif

FeGe_Cakes Posted 1 Mar 2009 , 4:57am
post #5 of 6

Funny how cake decoraters minds work. I posted the idea of a 3-D pig with a spider web and guess what i say today at the Capital's Confectioner's cake show. A 3-d wilber with a spider web in between a door frame. The spider web said "some cake". Look at my other posts to find a link of all the great pics from the show.

FeGe_Cakes Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 4:11am
post #6 of 6

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%