Washington State Sugar Art Show 2009

Decorating By jbaker Updated 25 Feb 2009 , 9:15pm by onebigdogmama

jbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jbaker Posted 24 Feb 2009 , 6:02pm
post #1 of 6

Has anyone attended in previous years? If so were there vendors and or classes? Overall impression? Would love to hear from anyone. Thanks icon_lol.gif

5 replies
SpudCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SpudCake Posted 24 Feb 2009 , 10:04pm
post #2 of 6

When and where is this show?

Joanne

jbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jbaker Posted 25 Feb 2009 , 5:41am
post #3 of 6
SpudCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SpudCake Posted 25 Feb 2009 , 8:53pm
post #4 of 6

Thank you. I was hoping it might be eastern WA. Oh well. Thanks again.

Joanne

onebigdogmama Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
onebigdogmama Posted 25 Feb 2009 , 9:07pm
post #5 of 6

Jbaker, I attended one on the east side in Worley, ID in April 08. It was small and nice. I liked that. I got to meet a lot of great decorators and instructors. There were no vendors but there were demo classes. Now, since it is going to be on the west side it will probably be a different storymore people.

Mari S. is one of the directors; heres her email, [email protected]. She can answer your questions on all that. They may still be working on the schedule. WASSA usually puts it on the web site once they have everything locked in.

I am planning on attending and entering a cake. I bought my cake dummies!

If I hear anything Ill post under the events. Hey, maybe well see you there? thumbs_up.gif

onebigdogmama Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
onebigdogmama Posted 25 Feb 2009 , 9:15pm
post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpudCake

Thank you. I was hoping it might be eastern WA. Oh well. Thanks again.

Joanne

From my understanding, WASSA splits it up into threes: west/central/east sides. This year is on the west side. East side wont have until probably 2011. Since you are in the south-central part of the state, Boise or Twin Falls might be closer to you. (looked at your web site) icon_wink.gif But if you are in the area, come on over!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%