Help! Sugarshack Recipe...

Decorating By ptanyer Updated 24 Feb 2009 , 12:23am by ptanyer

ptanyer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ptanyer Posted 23 Feb 2009 , 11:14pm
post #1 of 5

I loaned by Perfecting the art of Buttercream by Sugarshack to a friend and realized that the recipe for the buttercream was still in the DVD box. I have all the ingredients but can't remember how much water to how much coffee creamer. Anyone have the DVD that can share that info with me?

Thanks,
Pam

4 replies
turtle3264 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
turtle3264 Posted 23 Feb 2009 , 11:47pm
post #2 of 5

I'm thinking it is equal amounts. She does 2 cups hot water to 2 cups creamer from what I can remember.

wildflower Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wildflower Posted 23 Feb 2009 , 11:58pm
post #3 of 5

hi there
im pretty sure it is equal amounts too,and when i did my batch i remember doing one to one
hth!

cas17 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cas17 Posted 24 Feb 2009 , 12:14am
post #4 of 5

i have all her dvd's and yes, it's equal amounts of each.

ptanyer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ptanyer Posted 24 Feb 2009 , 12:23am
post #5 of 5

Thanks everyone. That's what I thought, but since this is my 1st batch of her recipe I wanted to make sure I did it right. BTW I just finished the batch and it is so smooth and creamy and it was starting to crust on the top of the beater as I was cleaning up that I know that it is going to work exactly as she said. So exciting to watch it come together and run a spoon down into it and see it so smooth...And all these years I thought frosting had to be light and airy and lots of air incorporated into it..LOL.. icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%