I Know I Should Know Better, But, Help - Ri Transfers

Baking By JenWhitlock Updated 23 Feb 2009 , 10:56pm by Alagoas

JenWhitlock Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JenWhitlock Posted 23 Feb 2009 , 10:03pm
post #1 of 2

ok, I've been doing this long enough I should know the answer, icon_redface.gif and I seem to remember reading some stuff about this, but I can't remember.

for those who do Royal Icing transfers or other RI decorations, what do you use to dry them on?
I use parchment paper, and I'm really tired of it warping due to the moisture. (it's ok for flowers, but not for flat shapes)
I think I remember people using acetate or something...
where do you get it?
was it in the stencil area at Michaels?
thanks in advance!!!

1 reply
Alagoas Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Alagoas Posted 23 Feb 2009 , 10:56pm
post #2 of 2

Hi Jen... I use acetate and I bought a box at Office Depot... but I live in Cancun, hope you find it where you live icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%