Software

Decorating By Lori17201 Updated 21 Mar 2009 , 1:36am by cylstrial

Lori17201 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lori17201 Posted 22 Feb 2009 , 7:13pm
post #1 of 5

I didn't seem to find any threads about cake design/ decorating software. I bought the Wedding cake pro e- package and am not impressed at all with it's functions. I find it very simplistic and not up to date. Although I got it in May it doesn't have the tear drop/ paisley or oval design features. It doesn't have a way to make long drapy swags, etc.

My question is does anyone know of a better program? I am a terrible artist but have a lot of ideas, most of which end up being different then my original design.

Thanks in advance,
Lori

4 replies
cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 23 Feb 2009 , 2:07am
post #2 of 5

That's the only one that I've ever heard of. But maybe someone on here knows of another program.

Lori17201 Posted 26 Feb 2009 , 7:19pm
post #3 of 5

That's what I was afraid of. I know a lot goes into software design, but was hoping there was a CAD program out there that was acceptable for doing cake design.

Thanks,
Lori

Lori17201 Posted 26 Feb 2009 , 7:28pm
post #4 of 5

That's what I was afraid of. I know a lot goes into software design, but was hoping there was a CAD program out there that was acceptable for doing cake design.

Thanks,
Lori

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 21 Mar 2009 , 1:36am
post #5 of 5

I know it's been a while, but you would think that someone would create a cake program like that. They would make a ton of money!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%