Wasc Recpie Help

Decorating By Honey_Cakes Updated 17 Feb 2009 , 1:35pm by loriemoms

Honey_Cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Honey_Cakes Posted 17 Feb 2009 , 12:43pm
post #1 of 4

Hi I am wanting to make up a batch of WASC but I find that even half is too much sometimes for what I am wanting to make. Sometimes I just want to make 12 cupcakes and never know what to do with all the left over batter. My freezer is full of frozen cakes! Does anyone know if you can divide the recipe by 1/4 or 1/3 and what would be the ingredient portions to do this so it still works out to be the same cake? icon_smile.gif

3 replies
turnerdmann Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
turnerdmann Posted 17 Feb 2009 , 1:15pm
post #2 of 4

Sorry, I don't know. I always bake and freeze my extra. But I'll give you a "bump". Maybe we'll both find the answer.

icon_smile.gif

vickymacd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vickymacd Posted 17 Feb 2009 , 1:17pm
post #3 of 4

Use Kakeladi's recipe instead. Tastes the same AND you use all the eggs! It's delicious. I use it all the time as, like you, I don't want to feed an Army. Although that's kind of funny since I bake for the Army.
Let me know if you need the recipe.

loriemoms Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
loriemoms Posted 17 Feb 2009 , 1:35pm
post #4 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey_Cakes

Hi I am wanting to make up a batch of WASC but I find that even half is too much sometimes for what I am wanting to make. Sometimes I just want to make 12 cupcakes and never know what to do with all the left over batter. My freezer is full of frozen cakes! Does anyone know if you can divide the recipe by 1/4 or 1/3 and what would be the ingredient portions to do this so it still works out to be the same cake? icon_smile.gif

Do you have a kitchen scale? (I dont know I would live without mine) You can easily cut the recipe in half if you weigh the cake mix and take out half of it. Then use half of the other ingrediants, etc.

Good luck!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%