Nicholas Lodge Class In Georgia!!!

Decorating By cakesbyjen Updated 12 Feb 2009 , 4:12am by brandywinecakes

cakesbyjen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbyjen Posted 11 Feb 2009 , 8:15pm
post #1 of 7

so i did it! i signed up yesterday!!!! it's his "royal icing piping technique" class which means STRING WORK!!!

i'm so excited and i'm mostly writing to see if anyone else is attending it... i'm going to the march 31st and april 1st class.....

6 replies
GeorgiaGingerbread Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GeorgiaGingerbread Posted 12 Feb 2009 , 3:32am
post #2 of 7

I'll be there!

icer101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icer101 Posted 12 Feb 2009 , 3:44am
post #3 of 7

my friend and i , went last june for 5 days. took the spring flowers,etc.. it was wonderful... scott ,fixed great lunches... very enjoyable.. can,t wait to go again.

GipsyGourmet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GipsyGourmet Posted 12 Feb 2009 , 3:44am
post #4 of 7

I will not be able to attend in March; however, the string work class is next on my list of classes to take from Nicholas. In January I took his 5 day gumpaste flower class, LOVED IT, learned a lot. Please post your comments about the class, would love to hear about it. Good luck and have fun.

wasabi106 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wasabi106 Posted 12 Feb 2009 , 3:58am
post #5 of 7

Do you have the information on the class? where in Georgia is it? I would love to go!

sari66 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sari66 Posted 12 Feb 2009 , 4:10am
post #6 of 7

wasabi, his school is in Norcross GA he has loads of classes to choose from. Just go to his website and you'll find them.

brandywinecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brandywinecakes Posted 12 Feb 2009 , 4:12am
post #7 of 7

I found information for the classes on his website. I live in Ga, so I'm definitely going to look further into going to one of them!

www.nicholaslodge.com

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%