~Spoiler Alert I Found Miley Cyrus Sweet 16 Cake!~

Decorating By cakeladyatLA Updated 15 Feb 2009 , 10:54am by weirkd

Juds2323 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Juds2323 Posted 11 Feb 2009 , 6:33am
post #31 of 90

Heck - we need to do some boob transplants those wanting less could share the wealth!... I was looking forward to getting some boobs with my kiddos. Boy was I disappointed... didn't even fill up my A's LOL Thank goodness for the water bra or I'd be flat!

Judi

fidos_mom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fidos_mom Posted 11 Feb 2009 , 7:04am
post #32 of 90

weirkd .... do implants really weigh less??? icon_lol.gif I might actually consider them then!!

marmalade1687 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marmalade1687 Posted 11 Feb 2009 , 1:36pm
post #33 of 90

Maybe her dress is the cake - you know what they can do with Sugarveil nowadays! icon_lol.gif

FromScratch Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FromScratch Posted 11 Feb 2009 , 2:04pm
post #34 of 90

She acts like she's 25 because she's allowed to. Hell her family has given their blessings for her to date a 25 year old so why not right? I feel for these kids who have grown up with the spotlight up their asses, but it really is a shame. Because then kids all over who idolize them think it's cool to do the same.

As for boobs.. I just need mine stapled back into place and maybe a teeny boost. G-D breastfeeding and gravity. icon_lol.gif I'd like for them to not look like they're trying to kiss my belly button when they come out of the hella-push-up bra. icon_lol.gificon_wink.gif I have no desire for big knockers... just ones that are cute again. *sigh* That is going to be my gift to myself when I turn 35.

weirkd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
weirkd Posted 11 Feb 2009 , 3:54pm
post #35 of 90

Not sure if the silicone ones way less but you always see in movies where their in water and floating! (yes, they can be also used to save drowning victims!) .
I think one of mine weights a good ten pounds in itself. If I had the money I would get a reduction along with a tummy tuck (3 C-sections is a bitch!) and lipo even! That could be my birthday present when I turn 29.....again!

FromScratch Posted 11 Feb 2009 , 4:15pm
post #36 of 90

Check with your doctor.. if they are that big your insurance might cover a reduction. My mom's friend got a reduction and her insurance paid for it because her Dr went to bat for her. icon_smile.gif

jer702 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jer702 Posted 11 Feb 2009 , 4:17pm
post #37 of 90

LMAO icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif This is too funny. The things that are discussed on cc is great, and they wonder why we're addicted. Have a great day!

weirkd Posted 11 Feb 2009 , 4:24pm
post #38 of 90

I dont think ours does. Because I know someone that got a tummy tuck and the doctor did the same so that it was paid by the insurance. But I think ours has it that they wont pay for anything like that. Too bad, because I certainly could use both! (is 40 DD big?)
Man, if there wasnt CC I dont think I would talk to an adult at all! Im surrounded by Spongebob, Mighty B and Dora junk all day long! Its sad but I can actually know the words to most of the cartoons my two girls watch!!

jer702 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jer702 Posted 11 Feb 2009 , 4:27pm
post #39 of 90

I agree, I catch myself singing the intro to their shows while making dinner

londonpeach Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
londonpeach Posted 11 Feb 2009 , 5:31pm
post #40 of 90

This chat has cheered me up..i've been sitting giggleing to myself. I would definately swap my boobies for smaller pert ones icon_biggrin.gif

Anyway getting back to the cake if it was real I would love a big slice icon_razz.gif

Hmmm maybe thats why I could do with losing a bit of weight..i'm a bit of a cakeaholic icon_wink.gif

FromScratch Posted 11 Feb 2009 , 5:47pm
post #41 of 90

I love the Mighty B... it's my favorite cartoon right now. icon_lol.gif

__Jamie__ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
__Jamie__ Posted 11 Feb 2009 , 5:55pm
post #42 of 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by weirkd

lol. Unfortunately I speakith the trueth! Its no fun having BIG boobs. I always had guys talking to them instead of my face (including a GYN and I had to walk out the door because he made me feel uncomfortable!) Not to mention the underwire sticking you or heavens forbid if either a strap or clasp broke! Then look out below!!

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif Funnnnny, but true. So... icon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

Ruth0209 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ruth0209 Posted 11 Feb 2009 , 6:07pm
post #43 of 90

As a teenager, I was so self-conscious because I was so flat chested, but now at 54 years old and after two babies, I have to admit it's nice to still have perky little you-know-whats. My husband jokes that I got trial size boobs. He also refers to them as the "sports car model".

The best part of being pregnant was having cleavage for the only time in my life! HA!

As far as Miley goes, I'm kind of surprised that Disney let her get by with that much skin showing. They're usually pretty prim.

weirkd Posted 11 Feb 2009 , 6:47pm
post #44 of 90

I actually love to watch Mighty B too! I didnt even know it was the girl from SNL that did it! ( cant remember her name at the moment...comes with aging I guess). I always have that song, the song from ICarly stuck in my head and the damn soundtrack from Spectacular (cant wait to it airs so I can stop singing it!!) and that other stupid commercial of Kids Bop! I dont even know the real song but sing "Disterbia...." all damn day! Thats the only fricken line of the song I know!! lol
I woulld love to have perky twins! Unfortunately their getting lazy in their old age!! icon_sad.gif The fate of a person that her boobs walk into the room and ten minutes later the rest of her!!!
Oh Yah! I totally forgot we were talking about Miley here and her cake! I guess thats the other thing that comes with age, switching subjects and not realizing it and loss of memory.... what were we talking about again?

FromScratch Posted 11 Feb 2009 , 7:08pm
post #45 of 90

LMAO... you are too much!! It's Amy Pohler who does the voice of Bessy. OMG.. did you see the one when they found out her middle name was Kajolica? I watch that show even when the kids aren't here.. icon_redface.gif

I am a 36C.. they'd be nice if they didn't droop. One day... they will be restored to their former glory.

I can't stand Miley or any of those little disney brats, but they certainly do rake in the dough so who am I to say anything right?

Ruth0209 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ruth0209 Posted 11 Feb 2009 , 7:25pm
post #46 of 90

Jeanne, I'm with you. Now that my kids are grown I've been able to avoid watching any of that stuff. I also thankfully missed the Teletubby phase. Those things creeped me out.

I have been known to watch Sponge Bob without children in the room. He's pretty clever.

weirkd Posted 11 Feb 2009 , 7:37pm
post #47 of 90

lol, Yah, Amy Pohler. Thanks! That was going to drive me crazy all day! I love Porche and her valley girl accent. "What evvvverrrr". I dont think I saw that episode.
I hate Ashley Tisdale and all the wanna-be singers. That crap when they are singing, and instead of holding the note they make their voice flutter from high to low (dont know what its called but it gets on my nerves!)
I used to be a 36C. When I was thin. Then when I gained weight when we moved to MD I gained there too. Sob,sob.

FromScratch Posted 11 Feb 2009 , 8:44pm
post #48 of 90

My daughter thinks it's hysterical that I can talk "just like Porche"... icon_lol.gif I don't know if that's a good thing or what, but it amuses her. I can't stand that fake vibrato thing either. The only thing I like about Ashley Tisdale is that she is the voice of Candace from Phinneas and Ferb. icon_lol.gif

weirkd Posted 11 Feb 2009 , 10:20pm
post #49 of 90

I dont think I know Phinneas and Ferb? Yah, they would get a kick out of seeing the movie Valley Girl and how that was the"in" thing back then! And Nicholas Cage was a teen! Wow. Now I feel old!!

Cakenicing4u Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakenicing4u Posted 12 Feb 2009 , 4:23am
post #50 of 90

Well, don't count on the insurance co. to help you out.. I went with a friend to see about getting a reduction for her 56 GG boobs... yes, that was not a typo of DD... that was a GG... who knew they even came that size without help?? And she was told by the Dr. that it was a sure thing that the insurance co. would approve it.. and they didn't.. they appealed it, and still didn't win... so you just never know!

kansaswolf Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kansaswolf Posted 12 Feb 2009 , 4:45am
post #51 of 90

I'm either a 38H (or GG) or a 36K. I was a D before getting pregnant... Once I'm done having kids I'm DEFINITELY looking into a reduction... Dang.

And that cake almost looks superimposed on the picture...

Idreamofcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Idreamofcakes Posted 12 Feb 2009 , 4:57am
post #52 of 90

My turn!
After 3 kids, weighed 232 lbs, size22, size 42DD, worked out and started eating right, got down to 122, size 4, 32A couldn't even fill out an A cup with the left over skin off my boobies! So for my 33rd bday had a tummy tuck and got some silicone (no choice couldn't get saline) now have 34 full C's and LOVE them!! I'm not sure if I can say which one weighs more though...didn't run with real ones, and have no need to run with these! icon_razz.gif They feel the same and DH says they feel the same...i've been with him since I was 16, so I barely had any then. He's a butt & leg guy anyhow. I just wanted nice round natural looking tatas again!

I think Miley is adorable, I just wish she wouldn't end up like the rest of those Hollywood Ho Hos...it's looking like she might be headed that way though thumbsdown.gif

FromScratch Posted 12 Feb 2009 , 5:53am
post #53 of 90

Well you are my hero Idreamofcakes... I was never chunky, but never stick skinny growing up... never had much in the boob department either. Then I had my daughter and managed to stay relatively thin and gained a bit-o-boobs. After my 2nd I gained a little weight (I was 130-ish and I am only 5'2" on a good day and very small framed so it doesn't take much to make me look and feel frumpy) and it ticked me right off. So I hunkered down after my divorce and was 115 pounds and a size 1. Now I am 145 pounds and a size 9 and so sick of myself I could spit. So I am on a mission... to be 120 pounds by the summer. I know I can do it as I have done it before. I hate the winter though. I love to run but hate the treadmill. I like being outside and I can't run outside right now as the roads around here are way too narrow and dangerous to traverse. BUT... I am going to force myself to hit the treadmill. When I can get the weight off and keep it off for at least 2 years... I am going in for a consult. I'd love to get a tummy tuck to remove the road map of Wisconsin I have from being pregnant, but the boobs are more important to me.. icon_lol.gif

Good on you for treating yourself.

weirkd Posted 12 Feb 2009 , 3:18pm
post #54 of 90

Wow, I wish I weighted 130 lbs! Im also 5'2 but 200 lbs. I went on the depropravera birth control shot and gained weight and couldnt lose it no matter what I did. Tried dieting and walking and neither did anything. I dont eat a whole lot and Im always being yelled at to sit down because I rarely do! And still cant get the weight off! Its so depressing! I would love to be 130 again. Especially since summer is coming and I refuse to go to the beach because of what I look like!
What do you all do to lose weight?

tastyart Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tastyart Posted 12 Feb 2009 , 3:35pm
post #55 of 90

I like to run. For me it is a lot easier to exercise with a friend. I'm much less likely to talk myself out of it if I'm meeting someone.

luelue1971 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luelue1971 Posted 12 Feb 2009 , 3:44pm
post #56 of 90

I not only thing the cake looks fake but it almost looks like she was pasted in the picture. Who know?

BTW I have a 14 year old cousin that acts Wayyyyyyyy older and looks it and she is in no spotlight but her own.

Idreamofcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Idreamofcakes Posted 12 Feb 2009 , 3:47pm
post #57 of 90

The best thing I ever did along with working out was join weight watchers online. It completely changed my life for the better. I look at food so differently now, but I still get to eat whatever I want. I get a certain amount of points a day and its up to me how I use them, the better choices I make the more food I get to eat, the better I feel.
It was hard work don't get me wrong, but so worth it, I had so many stretch marks on my tummy before the tuck I told my husband I was just going to have them tatooed to look like flames icon_razz.gif
I actually went from 53" around my abs to about 29", I was so amazed.
I'm only 5'4" so 232lbs was huge for me, my whole family on both parents side have weight issues.
It's stilla struggle, but I don't want to be that person again, I was just so miserable to myself, and everyone around me.

peg818 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
peg818 Posted 12 Feb 2009 , 4:02pm
post #58 of 90

I, too, think the cake looks fake.

As for the girl, i would say she looks like many of the girls in my boys high school.

sweet_teeth Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweet_teeth Posted 12 Feb 2009 , 4:02pm
post #59 of 90

I'm 5'2 and 105... but let me tell you, that is not from my genes at all. I am HYPOthryoid and have a metabolism of an ant. Before I was diagnosed I gained 20 pounds in about a month or two and I was miserable!!! Once I found out why.. I quickly developed a routine and lost the weight pretty quickly. Unfortunately, as soon as I sway, I gain weight, but that's because I have a horrid metabolism.

My trick to keeping slim is keeping a routine of what I eat. Call it boring, but it works for me. I eat oatmeal and berries for breakfast, veggie snacks in between breakfast/lunch, a lunchmeat style sandwich for lunch, more fresh veggies as snacks (or any healthy snack.. yogurt, berries....), and a healthy protein filled dinner such as salmon, ahi tuna, tilapia, baked chicken.. (you get the point..) w/ a complex starch (whole grain rice, etc.) and more veggies

I of course snack a bit on desserts, but I find I'm happier by staying slim and healthy than I am happy eating a dessert for two seconds. Food is a temporary fix to happiness. Healthiness is something that consistently brings me happiness.

Hope that helps icon_smile.gif

weirkd Posted 12 Feb 2009 , 4:06pm
post #60 of 90

Yah, I use to walk with my neighbor but she got a job and works nights now so I dont ever see her. And dont really hang out with anyone else in the neighborhood. My nearest friend lives a half hour away so thats out too. I dont think she would want to drive down here daily and I would have to take the girls with me if I went up there. But I might whip out some of my old aerobic tapes and get back into that I think.
Like you, I come from a family with weight issues, and my dads side of the family are know for big thighs. My mom on the otherhand, is tiny. She is 4'9. She's always had thin legs and arms and carried her weight in the middle. But now that she is 80, she is just skin and bones! But I hate feeling this way. I hate seeing pictures of myself and how bad I look. I will have to look into Weight Watchers online. I did that before but stopped.
What time is the Challenge on Sunday? 8?? I cant wait to see it. I think this is the one that Buddy wins, but not sure.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%