Yet Another 50Th Bday Cake. Help Me! :p

Decorating By sunkiss456 Updated 12 Feb 2009 , 8:25am by BCJean

sunkiss456 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sunkiss456 Posted 10 Feb 2009 , 10:49pm
post #1 of 8

So I have an order in for another 50th cake and the only thing she asks for is black and red as the colors and something funny so I am stumped so far icon_confused.gif . I have some fondant that needs to be used so I need something to make with that. I would be greatly appreciative of ideas. Thanks! icon_biggrin.gif

7 replies
Florimbio Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Florimbio Posted 10 Feb 2009 , 11:41pm
post #2 of 8

Is it a man or a woman...over the hill, or road of life cakes are cool...older than dirt...older than crap..toilet paper or toilet bowl...too gross??? Wine cake...aged to perfections.....ot cheese cake aged to perfection...

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 10 Feb 2009 , 11:41pm
post #3 of 8

I don't have any pix or links but there is a cartoon old gal who is often depicted w/saggy boobs.......and her name I think starts w/an M.........Oh goodness, I can picture her in my mindicon_smile.gif Guess that's not much helpicon_sad.gif

sunkiss456 Posted 11 Feb 2009 , 2:59am
post #4 of 8

it's a female. I was thinking of a road of life cake but how can I still have red in it? hmm border maybe?

I know who you are talking about kakeladi! I want to do a cake like that. Maybe I should ask her about something like that. icon_smile.gif

misserica Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
misserica Posted 11 Feb 2009 , 3:05am
post #5 of 8

Sugarshack has an awesome two tier black and red cake on here...actually I am replicating with teal instead of red (wont be nearly as gorgeous as hers of course) for a 25th birthday...I am going to try to attach the picture of it...but this might work if you are going for the red and black...good luck HTH
LL

sunkiss456 Posted 12 Feb 2009 , 7:41am
post #6 of 8

misserica, that cake is very beautiful. I am still pondering but i have until the 21st. Thanks for all the ideas ladies!

BCJean Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BCJean Posted 12 Feb 2009 , 7:57am
post #7 of 8

Her name is Maxine.
LL

BCJean Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BCJean Posted 12 Feb 2009 , 8:25am
post #8 of 8

I have an over the hill cake I did....but it is rather harsh.
LL

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%