What Are The Best Cupcake Pans

Baking By Marmette Updated 21 Feb 2009 , 10:00pm by kandu001

Marmette Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Marmette Posted 10 Feb 2009 , 4:22pm
post #1 of 7

Im trying to start a really small cupcake business from home and im looking to buy some cupcake pans.
There are so many other there and i cant figure out the best one to start with.
I would like some suggestions please. What have you used that will work.
And its a really small time business about 50-100 cupcakes a day.
thanks

6 replies
lvspaisley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lvspaisley Posted 11 Feb 2009 , 5:15am
post #2 of 7

I really like the Wilton cupcake pans. I sort of didn't want to spend the money because I thought my regular muffin tins would be just as good, but really, I like the way my cupcakes turn out in this pan. They are more even. I don't know why it is, but they just "look" better.

Hope this helps. Good luck with your business icon_smile.gif

sugarwishes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarwishes Posted 11 Feb 2009 , 5:21am
post #3 of 7

I have the Wilton cupcake pans too and they work great for me, never had a problem. It's inexpensive and the cupcakes come out great. Good Luck!

Marmette Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Marmette Posted 11 Feb 2009 , 2:24pm
post #4 of 7

Thank you guys. I looked at the wilton ones and they have about 4 different types of pans. Which ones do you guys use. Or anyone works?

EyeCandy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
EyeCandy Posted 18 Feb 2009 , 4:27pm
post #5 of 7

I have the Wilton 12 cupcake pan, love it, I'd like to invest in a large one so I can do all my baking in one shot (I only make probably 18-24 at a time).

Christen99 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Christen99 Posted 19 Feb 2009 , 7:21am
post #6 of 7

I have a Calphalon 12 cup, as well as an Oneida Professional and I really like both. I just bought the Oneida, and I've only used it a few times but I think it's comparable to the Calphalon (they are the same color and weight).

kandu001 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kandu001 Posted 21 Feb 2009 , 10:00pm
post #7 of 7

I have a Kitchen Aid 12 cup and a Wilton 12 cup and I like them both. I also have a Wilton mini cupcake tin which I like too.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%