If You Own A Home Bakery / Small Shop

Business By curlsandcrowns Updated 9 Feb 2009 , 10:42am by Mike1394

curlsandcrowns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
curlsandcrowns Posted 9 Feb 2009 , 12:08am
post #1 of 2

Hi, I am interested in getting a little shop going in my yard, just big enough to keep my supplies , two ovens , fridge, etc, and small work area with a place to do consultations. If you have one of these, please contact me with ideas and steps to take to begin this process. any pics of your shop would be nice to get ideas. I am not wanting anything HUGE, just enough for me and one worker. Can someone give me help on where to get started, legality info help needed....also. Such as, fire marshall, home inspection, where do i start, and who do i contact. Does this building have to be a certain amount of square feet. please contact me at
all help is needed. I have the opportunity and the money, just need to know which way to go to get started.

1 reply
Mike1394 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mike1394 Posted 9 Feb 2009 , 10:42am
post #2 of 2

The first step would be at your local gov level. They will be able to discuss zoning laws, and such. Then it's HD, and AG.


Quote by @%username% on %date%