Quilting Detail On A Fondant Cake

Decorating By ramzeesgirl Updated 7 Feb 2009 , 4:15pm by bizatchgirl

ramzeesgirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ramzeesgirl Posted 7 Feb 2009 , 3:39am
post #1 of 3

hello..i have a cake to do that has some quilting detail and am in need of some help as i have never done it...thanks a lot everyone!

2 replies
kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 7 Feb 2009 , 4:10pm
post #2 of 3

There are presses you can buy (Earlene Moore and others sell them).
OR you can use a ruler to mark if you have a very steady hand and a good eye!

bizatchgirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bizatchgirl Posted 7 Feb 2009 , 4:15pm
post #3 of 3


Here was another post (in Spanish), but there are links to a site where you can get the impression mats, and a video on how to do it by hand.

Quote by @%username% on %date%