Dirt Bike

Decorating By paulstonia Updated 10 Feb 2009 , 4:26am by -K8memphis

paulstonia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
paulstonia Posted 7 Feb 2009 , 2:29am
post #1 of 6

Hello everyone, just looking for some new ideas. I'm making a dirt bike helmet cake for my friends son's b-day and putting it on a 10 inch round cake to get enough servings. Anyone got any ideas on how I could decorate the round cake underneath? I am just drawing a blank, so any help would be greatly appreciated. icon_confused.gif

5 replies
-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 7 Feb 2009 , 2:44am
post #2 of 6

I mean I'm visualizing the helmet to cover the top of the cake--so I think I would make a dirt bike track around the bottom of the sides of the cake and show a couple silhouettes of bikes doing tricks--

No no no I got it--do a bike doing a flip in slo mo around the sides --y'know like still shots, one right after the other--oooh that would be so cool!! Taking off, up in the air, flipping, flipping, flipping some more, coming around, coming around, landing. No real detail--just black on white (chocolate on white) something like that maybe.

****But you need to know I have an ulterior motive in answering your question--with this post I believe I become a Forum SuperStar!!!

This is my 2000th post!!!

paulstonia Posted 7 Feb 2009 , 3:31am
post #3 of 6

That's such a cool idea! Thanks,and I'm so glad I could help you become a SUPERSTAR.

-K8memphis Posted 7 Feb 2009 , 11:57am
post #4 of 6

Thank you, PaulS. icon_biggrin.gif

and Happy Cakin' to Yah!

paulstonia Posted 10 Feb 2009 , 3:16am
post #5 of 6

I finished it, thanks for the help.
LL

-K8memphis Posted 10 Feb 2009 , 4:26am