Started My Cake Decorating Class!

Decorating By cakefanatic Updated 14 Feb 2009 , 4:37am by brandywinecakes

cakefanatic Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakefanatic Posted 6 Feb 2009 , 6:31am
post #1 of 8

Just started my cake class after 2 yrs. wanting to sign up. Just to find out only 4 made it to the class, and we need at least 6-8 to continue oh WELL! I did find out though that the food network cake challenges take place her in Denver CO. near where I live COOL! Well, you all take cake.

Cakefanatic thumbs_up.gif

7 replies
sugarwishes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarwishes Posted 6 Feb 2009 , 11:40am
post #2 of 8

I've taken a Wilton course before, I never got to finish to whole course but my class did only have four people and they never told us that there needed to be more to continue. So are they canceling your class or do you get to continue? The four of you that attended did pay for it and I think that's enough people for one of those classes, I'd be so angry if they canceled.

sweetjan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetjan Posted 6 Feb 2009 , 12:03pm
post #3 of 8

Cakefanatic, you're going to love it! Have lots of fun!!
I don't have an answer to the question about 'more than 4 to make a class'....when I was taking them, I believe that 2 people was the minimum. Good luck!

rockysmommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rockysmommy Posted 14 Feb 2009 , 4:09am
post #4 of 8

I loved my Wilton classes...so much fun. We averaged 10 to 12 people each class. You will love it too.

icer101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icer101 Posted 14 Feb 2009 , 4:25am
post #5 of 8

hi, cakefanatic.... i am a wilton teacher ... it started in feb.2009, there has to be at least 4 students to sign up before we can teach the class.. not 6-8... this is wilton's new rule.. if at least 4 sign up... then at night of class.. and only 3 show up.. we can still teach that class.. we don,t won,t to send the students that came in , home... if we know before class starts.. that only 3 sign up.. then we have to call those 3 and rearrange the sheduling with them.. i do not like this new rules, however... that is the way it is.. hth so you should be able to finish your class... if you are in there with 3 others...

Uniqueask Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Uniqueask Posted 14 Feb 2009 , 4:25am
post #6 of 8

I have taken all 4 of the wilton classes and one of them had only 3 of us and my instructor did not cancel.

Uniqueask Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Uniqueask Posted 14 Feb 2009 , 4:28am
post #7 of 8

I have taken all 4 of the wilton classes and one of them had only 3 of us and my instructor did not cancel.

brandywinecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brandywinecakes Posted 14 Feb 2009 , 4:37am
post #8 of 8

There were only 4 people in my Wilton class and the instructor continued the course. I loved taking those courses! Have fun!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%