Just Submitted Photos To Cakewrecks!

Decorating By cakesbyjen Updated 5 Feb 2009 , 4:47am by cakesdivine

cakesbyjen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbyjen Posted 4 Feb 2009 , 5:30am
post #1 of 4

so, i sometimes make a hilarious wrong cake, and i decided that i shouldn't be ashamed... and i just sent over probably 20+ pictures over to the blog www.cakewrecks.blogspot.com
i figure why shouldn't other people get to laugh at my short comings?! icon_lol.gif

3 replies
mommachris Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommachris Posted 4 Feb 2009 , 8:12am
post #2 of 4

love the site. ...go there daily and especially for the Sunday Sweets.

I want sprinkles!

mommachris

jammjenks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jammjenks Posted 4 Feb 2009 , 1:50pm
post #3 of 4

I sent one a while back. Hey, if we can't laugh at ourselves then we're missing out on a lot of funny stuff, right?

cakesdivine Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesdivine Posted 5 Feb 2009 , 4:47am
post #4 of 4

Ya know we all have good days and bad days. This past week I had to have 6 sheet cakes decorated to deliver to the convenience store that is selling my cakes from their store (this is a very upscale store in a remote area). I was trying to revert back to my grocery store days of assembly line decorating...Okay it's been a few years and I was loopie to boot on cold medicine (yes I wore a mask and gloves). The first one looked like I was drunk decorating!...I laughed so hard I nearly peed my pants...but I scraped off all the icing and started over...I just couldn't bring myself to let it go like that, so I slowed down and just took my time instead of trying to speed decorate like the old days...there is a reason grocery store cakes look the way they do...LOL! Ah, the good old days of getting a minute and a half to decorate a quarter sheet cake with a floral spray...ROFL! Too bad I didn't have a camera handy, I would have snapped a photo and posted it to cakewrecks myself!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%