Just Not In A Good Place Right Now

Lounge By cakesdivine Updated 4 Feb 2009 , 7:17am by stephanie214

cakesdivine Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesdivine Posted 3 Feb 2009 , 3:56pm
post #1 of 12

I think I'm gonna take a break from CC today. I just can't take much more crap from the world right now. My home life is falling apart as I type which leaves my professional life in the air at the moment.

I don't feel like defending my tried and true baking methods for the millionth time to germaphobic people, who refuse to use logic, and continually be attacked by them.

Maybe I'll come back tomorrow, but today, my life is in the crap hole and I just can't take another blow. icon_sad.gif

11 replies
Monkess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Monkess Posted 3 Feb 2009 , 4:08pm
post #2 of 12

I hope you feel better soon...Sending you cheer vibes!

chutzpah Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chutzpah Posted 3 Feb 2009 , 6:30pm
post #3 of 12

chantin' a li'l juju and shakin' mah chick'n bones, a-hopin' y'all feels bettuh soon!

janine1972 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
janine1972 Posted 3 Feb 2009 , 6:42pm
post #4 of 12

Sending you a (((((((BIG HUG))))))))))))))))
Hope you feel much better and soon!!

Take some "me " Time!!

cakedivamommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakedivamommy Posted 3 Feb 2009 , 7:29pm
post #5 of 12

I hope that things get back to normal soon! ((((HUGS))))

stephanie214 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
stephanie214 Posted 4 Feb 2009 , 1:02am
post #6 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by chutzpah

chantin' a li'l juju and shakin' mah chick'n bones, a-hopin' y'all feels bettuh soon!

This response is totally uncalled for...not funny what-so-ever icon_rolleyes.gif

Please remember that people's responses can and do hurt others icon_sad.gif .

Karema Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Karema Posted 4 Feb 2009 , 1:15am
post #7 of 12

Actually its quite offensive. Not everyone believes in voodoo because that's what it is.

chutzpah Posted 4 Feb 2009 , 5:18am
post #8 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanie214

Quote:
Originally Posted by chutzpah

This response is totally uncalled for...not funny what-so-ever icon_rolleyes.gif

Please remember that people's responses can and do hurt others icon_sad.gif .

It was not meant to be sarcastic in any way. I only meant that I'd be thinking of her today. It's a shame folks got their panties all up in a wad.

For those of you who know little or nothing of vodun, it might be educational (not to mention horizon-broadening) to read here: http://www.religioustolerance.org/voodoo.htm

stephanie214 Posted 4 Feb 2009 , 5:59am
post #9 of 12

chutzpah,

I am not going to debate this issue with you. As I stated before, it was uncalled for...case closed!!

chutzpah Posted 4 Feb 2009 , 6:08am
post #10 of 12

I'm not debating anything with anyone, actually. There is really no use in beating a dead horse. Just explaining what I meant.

Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion, and you let us know your particular opinion. An opinion is definately not the law. It's just an opinion. No big deal.

CakeForte Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeForte Posted 4 Feb 2009 , 7:08am
post #11 of 12

take care...I've been having those days lately too and even a CC break hasn't been helping.

Try to focus on something that makes you 100% happy...even it it's only for a short time.

stephanie214 Posted 4 Feb 2009 , 7:17am
post #12 of 12

Yes, everyone has his/her opinion but not when it makes others uncomfortable...especially on cake central!!!

Some people just don't think before speaking or, in this case, typing words icon_rolleyes.giftapedshut.gif .

This thread is now locked.

My apologies to the original poster.

thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%