Have They Announced Who Won The Faiytail Cake Contest Yet??

Decorating By AndiSC Updated 3 Feb 2009 , 12:38am by SugahSweet

AndiSC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AndiSC Posted 1 Feb 2009 , 8:18pm
post #1 of 6

I see we can leave comments now, I think it was a great contest. So many gorgeous cakes. WOW~

5 replies
SeeChicletRun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SeeChicletRun Posted 1 Feb 2009 , 10:47pm
post #2 of 6

I thought it went through today! But I see its over, I really REALLY loved the Cinderella dress cake. Im not sure who it is by (and my internet is horribley slow this afternoon or I would just go look) but the mice were spot on, colors were spot on and I just completly swooned over it. It got 5 stars from me!
Gorgeous, absolutly gorgeous!

There were so many cakes that were just beautiful!

ceshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ceshell Posted 2 Feb 2009 , 8:11am
post #3 of 6

I just got the announcement in the newsletter tonight. CONGRATS ON YOUR 3rd PLACE WIN seechicletrun!! Yay for you!

Here's the link to the newsletter in case you didn't get the email http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-617103.html

SeeChicletRun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SeeChicletRun Posted 2 Feb 2009 , 8:19am
post #4 of 6

Thank you! icon_redface.gif I wasnt even going to enter but some friends told me I had nothing to lose since it was free to enter. That was my daughters first birthday cake, it was such a labour of love!

vjred Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vjred Posted 2 Feb 2009 , 9:29am
post #5 of 6

COngratulations to those who won for the first ever cake contest here in CC for the year 2009.

Your works are very inspiring and wonderful. they looked great and deserve to be won. to those who have entered the contest and submitted their works, yours as well are done great, and you must be proud of those you have made.

In everything we have there is always the best (3 bests). Keep on posting, who knows your masterpiece will win in the next contest then.

CC thanks for keeping our spirit alive by encouraging us the best tha we can do everyday and our optimism keep going.

SugahSweet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugahSweet Posted 3 Feb 2009 , 12:38am
post #6 of 6

I just wanted to say congrats to the 1st and 3rd place winners... I love both cakes! I'm honored to have been voted 2nd, a much unexpected surprised! Especially since there were hundreds of wonderful cakes! Thanx to everyone that voted for me... I truly appreciate it! icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%