High End Dog Biscuits

Lounge By bakingagain Updated 1 Feb 2009 , 9:45pm by punkinpie

bakingagain Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakingagain Posted 31 Jan 2009 , 7:21pm
post #1 of 4

A friend of mine, Klecko, is a master baker and ceo of St Agnes baking co in st paul,mn. he has written a book on dog biscuits that will be out in April.
He has started a group on facebook.com called "dog biscuit test kitchen" where he is going to post a recipe a week for us to try. the first one is a pesto biscuit, which uses parmesan cheese and fresh basil. My dog just loves these. his recipes are very easy to make, no mixers required. you're dogs will be very grateful.

3 replies
Bijoudelanuit Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bijoudelanuit Posted 31 Jan 2009 , 8:41pm
post #2 of 4

Thanks for posting! There are a couple of dog bakeries in upstate NY and I'm always buying for my mom's doggie. I'm sure he'll enjoy these as well!

dldbrou Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dldbrou Posted 1 Feb 2009 , 4:55am
post #3 of 4

What are our chances that you could post the recipes here? I don't have a facebook account and don't think I want to try and figure it out. I also thought you had to be invited to join facebook.

Good Luck to your friend on his book and if at all possible, I would love some of his recipes. icon_biggrin.gif

punkinpie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
punkinpie Posted 1 Feb 2009 , 9:45pm
post #4 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by dldbrou

What are our chances that you could post the recipes here? I don't have a facebook account and don't think I want to try and figure it out. I also thought you had to be invited to join facebook.

Good Luck to your friend on his book and if at all possible, I would love some of his recipes. icon_biggrin.gif

I too would love the recipes, but unfortunately don't want to get into facebook. I exclusively homecook all meals for my yorkie and would love some new treat recipes.

If you don't mind posting the recipes here I would love to try them and so would Punkin icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%