Help! Can't Upload My Avatar Or Access Decorator's Photos

Decorating By Marianna46 Updated 1 Feb 2009 , 7:58pm by Marianna46

Marianna46 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Marianna46 Posted 30 Jan 2009 , 8:31pm
post #1 of 5

Hi, all. I'm having trouble doing two things I'd really like to do on CC. One is uploading an avatar. I have a digitalized drawing, but I can't make it small ("light") enough to upload. The other one is that I've been trying to access, for example, aine2's cake photos. I go to the search page in galleries and type in the recommended request, but the search always returns "1 of 0". If anybody has advice on what I should do to solve either of these problems, please let me know. I'm getting desperate here. Thanks to all CC'ers. Y'all are so helpful!

4 replies
jen1977 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jen1977 Posted 30 Jan 2009 , 9:55pm
post #2 of 5

I can't help with the avatar, but I can help you find Aine2's photos! Instead of searching in the gallery for her, search for her posts in the forums search. Click her name on one of the posts that it brings up, and click to look at her photos in the profile!

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-photos-by-aine2.html

Tortess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tortess Posted 30 Jan 2009 , 10:23pm
post #3 of 5

I've been having a problem with my avatar, only I know it's already small enough. But I keep getting a message that it's too big.

FlourPots Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FlourPots Posted 31 Jan 2009 , 12:05am
post #4 of 5

You can make an avatar easily, very easily, here:

http://www.shrinkpictures.com/create-avatar/

Marianna46 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Marianna46 Posted 1 Feb 2009 , 7:58pm
post #5 of 5

Okay, I'm new here and for some reason I didn't turn the "watch this topic" selecton on! Thankfully, I've found the thread again.

Thanks jen1977 and Flourpots for the info. I'll try them both right now. If I can get my avatar to load, I'll let you know, Tortess. Maybe my experience will help you (our we can sit down together and bemoan our fates).

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%