Warning To All Cake Decorators In The Hou,league City Area

Business By Claricakes Updated 1 Feb 2009 , 6:09pm by cylstrial

Claricakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Claricakes Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 1:24pm
post #1 of 6

To all cake decorators in this area, there is a customer..... Stephanie V. she is customer I would use caution with when placing an order. She placed and order with me and then we arrange to meet and she never showed up instead texted me to tell me her mother and father decided to go with someone else. This was all 24 minutes after the scheduled meeting time. Just heads up on this customer! I have never had this happend to me, She called me this morning on my cell asking for another person she has placed an order from. WARNING!!!!

5 replies
rvercher23 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rvercher23 Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 3:14pm
post #2 of 6

Thanks for the tip!

icantcook Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icantcook Posted 30 Jan 2009 , 1:02am
post #3 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claricakes

She called me this morning on my cell asking for another person she has placed an order from.

Did I understand this right? - She called your cell, thinking it was her new decorator? Oops! Sounds like it could have been a scene from an old Seinfeld episode. Sorry that happened to you.

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 30 Jan 2009 , 12:31pm
post #4 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claricakes

To all cake decorators in this area, there is a customer..... Stephanie V. she is customer I would use caution with when placing an order. She placed and order with me and then we arrange to meet and she never showed up instead texted me to tell me her mother and father decided to go with someone else. This was all 24 minutes after the scheduled meeting time. Just heads up on this customer! I have never had this happend to me, She called me this morning on my cell asking for another person she has placed an order from. WARNING!!!!

That's terrible! What did you say to her when she called back?

And yep.. I'm with Icantcook on the Seinfeld epidsode.

Claricakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Claricakes Posted 1 Feb 2009 , 5:27pm
post #5 of 6

She didn't have time to say anything, she relized my voice and she hung up. I wanted to call her back but I have more character than that. She is just officially on the u know what list!

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 1 Feb 2009 , 6:09pm
post #6 of 6

Awww.. I'm sorry that happened to you! Just try to put it behind you!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%