Officially Embarrassed Anonymous

Lounge By Deb_ Updated 13 Feb 2009 , 1:17pm by jammjenks

ceshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ceshell Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 2:11am
post #61 of 377

Okay Grace, so you've GOT IT with some of the emoticons! Yay! Image
Answer Jodie's ? about what DOES appear, I don't know what the nature of some pics might be if you don't get those options. One thought is when they are actually embedded in a Flash page, you can't right click em.

Jodie, do you have the answer for inserting am inline pic (rather than as an attachment) if your pic is on your hard drive? Cuz I don't know that one either!! icon_rolleyes.gif

gailsgoodies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gailsgoodies Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 2:12am
post #62 of 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by KellBell22

Let's get this party started huh? icon_twisted.gif

[/img]

MANY things....I just can't tell you now!! Image[img][/img]

Sugar_Plum_Fairy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugar_Plum_Fairy Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 2:13am
post #63 of 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by JodieF

Sugar Plum Fairy...what DO you see when you right click?

Do you mean, is it better this first way, or second? First or second?

lol sorry, I have an appointment coming up for the eye dr. and .....oh, never mind.

When I right click, these are my choices: Back, Select All, Creat Shortcuts, Add to Favorites, View Source, Encoding, Print, Print Preview, Refresh, Easy-WebPrint Add to Print List, Easy-WebPrint High Speed Print, Easy-WebPrint Preview, Easy-WebPrint Print, and Properties.

lanibird Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lanibird Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 2:13am
post #64 of 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomitoons

Quote:

I'm with you on Dave Matthews Lani. Ever seen him live? btw, I love your avatar..that's the little guy from the Manamana song on the muppets isn't it?

Animal Rocks!!!!!

LOVE Animal! I've started pulling up Muppet Show skits for my kiddos, (gotta teach 'em the classics, no? icon_biggrin.gif ) DS loves Swedish Chef! He walks around saying "Bork, Bork, Bork", and "Chickey-Poo", and wants to make donuts with a shotgun... icon_lol.gif

Waldorf and Statler, hi.la.ri.ous!

JodieF Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JodieF Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 2:17am
post #65 of 377

I don't think you can inline a pic directly from your hard drive. There just isn't an option to make the code work!

Grace....do you have a Mac?

lanibird Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 2:21am
post #66 of 377
Quote:

I haven't seen the Sat cat fa hat...I'll have to look that up. My daughter and I are always singing Manamana. icon_biggrin.gif I've only seen Dave once, but what a concert!!!! His live album with Tim Reynolds is one of my absolute faves as well.

linky:

thumbs_up.gif

I love his concerts, so much fun. For my b-day I bought myself his Live at Red Rocks 8 CD set from the website. It's now almost on constant loop in my iPod. icon_biggrin.gif

gailsgoodies Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 2:23am
post #67 of 377
Quote:
Quote:

[quote="Sugar_Plum_Fairy"][quote="cakecastle"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanibird

Hi. My name is Leilani, and I am a member of OEA. It has been 15 minutes siTo Edna's house in Orlando, of course!!!

Hey, I got to the end and no one was there!! Actually it ended before I did!! Premature lockdown.[/quote.nce my last post. icon_lol.gif
lol

I can't wait to see where this party's headed!!! Ya'll ladies are too much fun!

Premature lockdown!!! Image

lanibird Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 2:24am
post #68 of 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceshell

I can never tell if I am simplifying enough, as I tend to be too thorough. As a high school assignment on "thoroughness", I once wrote a three page paper instructing people how to make a peanut butter an jelly sandwich. Instead of "open jar" I wrote "With your left hand holding the jar tightly, place your right hand on top of the lid with fingers grasping the sides of the lid. Gripping tightly, twist the lid to the left until the lid is loose enough to lift off the jar. Place lid on table and use right hand to pick up spoon." etc. I was the only one who got an A.

ha ha! That is just pure awesomeness!

JodieF Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 2:26am
post #69 of 377

Muppets????

gailsgoodies Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 2:31am
post #70 of 377
Quote:

Excuse me! Excuse me!!!! Please observe my avatar!!!!

You RULE!!!! I'm soooooo jealous!! thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

gailsgoodies Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 2:38am
post #71 of 377
Quote:

I can never tell if I am simplifying enough, as I tend to be too thorough. As a high school assignment on "thoroughness", I once wrote a three page paper instructing people how to make a peanut butter an jelly sandwich. Instead of "open jar" I wrote "With your left hand holding the jar tightly, place your right hand on top of the lid with fingers grasping the sides of the lid. Gripping tightly, twist the lid to the left until the lid is loose enough to lift off the jar. Place lid on table and use right hand to pick up spoon." etc. I was the only one who got an A.

Usually it comes from having kids (especially BOYS!). As Bill Cosby pointed out you have to detail EVERYTHING you want them to do. Can't just be "Go take a shower". It has to be go into the bathroom and turn on the hot AND cold water, then take off your clothes and get in the shower, turn the handle on the bathtub to make it go through the shower...well you get the idea! Can you tell I had 3 boys? They are now 29, 28 and 27. icon_rolleyes.gificon_lol.gif

lanibird Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 2:38am
post #72 of 377
Quote:

Muppets????

I love that Beaker one!

Did you guys see the Muppets Cake on the Sunday Sweets edition of Cake Wrecks? That cake was the s#!%! (pardon the language, but there is really no better expression describing it. icon_lol.gif )

linky: http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/2008/09/sunday-sweets-to-make-henson-proud.html

JodieF Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 2:42am
post #73 of 377

Gailsgoodies.....help yourself if you want the avatar too!

Oh...and my youngest son used to be able to take a shower without even getting near the water or soap! It was a miracle! I finally remedied that by offering to come in and bath him just like when he was a baby. I told him "either you do it, or I'll do it for you!"

Sugar_Plum_Fairy Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 2:42am
post #74 of 377
Quote:

I don't think you can inline a pic directly from your hard drive. There just isn't an option to make the code work!

Grace....do you have a Mac?

Nope, but I wish I did. I was actually going to ask you that, btw. I used to be able to do it, but I just, for the life of me, can't remember how. That's what I get for not visiting for so long.

Sugar_Plum_Fairy Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 2:47am
post #75 of 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by gailsgoodies

Quote:

Usually it comes from having kids (especially BOYS!). As Bill Cosby pointed out you have to detail EVERYTHING you want them to do. Can't just be "Go take a shower". It has to be go into the bathroom and turn on the hot AND cold water, then take off your clothes and get in the shower, turn the handle on the bathtub to make it go through the shower...well you get the idea! Can you tell I had 3 boys? They are now 29, 28 and 27. icon_rolleyes.gificon_lol.gif

LOL - Ain't it the truth?!!

gailsgoodies Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 2:48am
post #76 of 377
Quote:

Gailsgoodies.....help yourself if you want the avatar too!

Oh...and my youngest son used to be able to take a shower without even getting near the water or soap! It was a miracle! I finally remedied that by offering to come in and bath him just like when he was a baby. I told him "either you do it, or I'll do it for you!"

Thanks!! thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

JodieF Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 2:53am
post #77 of 377

man....don't you all wish there was a chat room???? It would sure make this faster!

Sugar_Plum_Fairy Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 2:57am
post #78 of 377

Jodie, thanks for sharing the avatar! It's going to confuse a lot of people, though. Wish so many of us having the same one. lol Oh well......

Anyway, it's time for me to sign off for the night. I'll try to check out the "laundry" post tomorrow.

See ya here soon.

JodieF Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 2:59am
post #79 of 377

Grace...yep..it probably will. oh well, it'll be fun for a day or two anyway!

Night you...it's been fun! I think I'm outta here too!

Oh...just cause I just found this one and I love it! Image

gailsgoodies Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 3:00am
post #80 of 377

You guys do know that there's an "Add an Attachment" at the bottom of your message box don't you? Isn't that how you attach pictures from your hard drive? At least that's how I add pictures to a post (NOT images/emoticons which is done with the Img button at the top, but PICTURES from your computer)
icon_confused.gif
LL

gailsgoodies Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 3:04am
post #81 of 377

Anybody...Bueller, Bueller....? Image

icon_cry.gif

Amia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Amia Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 3:18am
post #82 of 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by gailsgoodies

Anybody...Bueller, Bueller....? Image

icon_cry.gif

That's how I do it!

Where do you guys find those emoticons?!?! I want some!

SweetResults Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetResults Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 3:22am
post #83 of 377

Okay - avatar is too funny! - agree about being spoken to by the principal as well!

I was just getting ready to post a picture for poor Doug!! I doubt he will venture into this thread, but here's one for him (and Mike) anyway...

See - I can be thoughtful!

SweetResults Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 3:23am
post #84 of 377

That's me in my kitchen btw.

Amia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Amia Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 3:23am
post #85 of 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetResults

That's what I thought. icon_rolleyes.gif

mw902 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mw902 Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 3:25am
post #86 of 377

Ok, so I am a little slow I guess, I saw the OEA avatar and I thought, thats weird we have a OVEREATERS ANONYNMOUS CLUB!!!!! !!! We are usually telling everyone to eat!!! LOL!!!

SweetResults Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 3:26am
post #87 of 377

Can't even believe no one has posted my sweetheart yet!!

Carson Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Carson Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 3:32am
post #88 of 377
Quote:

Excuse me! Excuse me!!!! Please observe my avatar!!!!

LOVE IT!

just_for_fun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
just_for_fun Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 3:34am
post #89 of 377

when i tried to post a reply on the old thread, and the "locked" message came up, my first thought was "oh my, what will i do with my life". but i won't be able to keep up tomorrow, taking ds to the dr.

Carson Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Carson Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 3:39am
post #90 of 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetResults

Wow, you look so much like me!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%