Anyone Need Chocolate Molds???

Decorating By cakemommy Updated 23 Jan 2009 , 3:01am by cakemommy

cakemommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakemommy Posted 22 Jan 2009 , 12:47am
post #1 of 18

I have 14 different chocolate/candy clay plastic mold trays. I have never used them and never will. They are a collection that I acquired from winning raffle baskets at a cake show a few years in a row. I also have 10 unopened pkgs of Deco Edible vanilla papers. They are like a rice paper I guess to be used with edible markers. They can be placed on cakes and cookies for decoration.

If anyone wants these please pm me. I will send them for the cost of postage.

I also have a Roland Winbeckler Cone Figures For Cake Decorating 35 pg paperback book.

I have a unity candle in clear package with beading and lace applique on it.

All these things were in those baskets. The baskets were huge but these are the things I will not use.

Thank you all!!!

icon_smile.gif

Amy

17 replies
Polish_princess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Polish_princess Posted 22 Jan 2009 , 12:53am
post #2 of 18

You don't want any money for them??
Pm me i'd be interested in knowing what kinds you have
Thanks!

cakemommy Posted 22 Jan 2009 , 12:57am
post #3 of 18

Nope! Just postage. I won them in a raffle so no need to sell them. Just want to get rid of them.

Polish_princess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Polish_princess Posted 22 Jan 2009 , 1:03am
post #4 of 18

Then I will take them off your hands what shapes are they?

scoobydid Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scoobydid Posted 22 Jan 2009 , 1:08am
post #5 of 18

I, too, am curious about the molds and the book. Does the book have step by step instructions/illustrations or is it more of a coffee table book?

You are quite generous.

martmarg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
martmarg Posted 22 Jan 2009 , 1:11am
post #6 of 18

I'll take any of them if there is still some for grabs. Pm me with the details. Thank you!

cakemommy Posted 22 Jan 2009 , 1:13am
post #7 of 18

HOLY COW!!!

UH!!! I wish I had more molds. Okay, the cone figures book has great pictures and has step by step instructions.

Amy

cakemommy Posted 22 Jan 2009 , 1:31am
post #8 of 18

Wow!! What an overwhelming response. Thank you everyone. Several of you have expressed interest in taking them all. I honestly do not know what to do about that. UH!!!!! HELP!!!
icon_redface.gificon_redface.gificon_redface.gificon_smile.gif

The Cone Figures book is spoken for by scoobydid! THANK YOU!!!

gerripje Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gerripje Posted 22 Jan 2009 , 1:39am
post #9 of 18

I won't bug you that I want them too, just wanted to say you are very kind and generous person!

cakemommy Posted 22 Jan 2009 , 1:48am
post #10 of 18

You are so sweet!! Trust me, I am just starting to go through my stuff taking inventory and deciding what I need and don't need. I'll be posting more I'm sure!

Amy

MnSnow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MnSnow Posted 22 Jan 2009 , 2:50am
post #11 of 18

Why not do these as a RAK? That seemed to be a big hit and gave to some that needed

cakemommy Posted 22 Jan 2009 , 2:54am
post #12 of 18

Hi everyone! Thank you for your interest in the molds. I haven't heard back from twopeasinapod, aundrea, and polish-princess as to what they would like.

Some of you have expressed interest in specific molds. I wish I had more for everyone but here is what I have separated so far and for whom:

scoobydid is taking the Roland Winbeckler Cone Figures book.

goddess01 is taking the golf molds and the baby shower mold

mammarivera is taking the stars, haunted house, jack o' lantern, and cordial cups and would also like some of the vanilla paper

cmyoung5 is taking the pansey, Easter bunny, Valentines' Day heart, 50's theme and also would like some of the vanilla paper.

Am I missing anyone?

cakemommy Posted 22 Jan 2009 , 2:55am
post #13 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by MnSnow

Why not do these as a RAK? That seemed to be a big hit and gave to some that needed

What is that?

Amy

cakemommy Posted 22 Jan 2009 , 6:49pm
post #14 of 18

I am still waiting to hear back from a few people and then I will pm you for info to mail the molds to you all.

Amy

tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 22 Jan 2009 , 9:52pm
post #15 of 18

RAK=random act of kindness. I did one for a pasta roller and ribbon cutter and the response was fantastic. I put all the name in a box and had DH draw 2 names then mailed the items to those 2 people. I had received some pan sets that way, postage free, so I covered the postage to mail the items I gave away.

martmarg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
martmarg Posted 22 Jan 2009 , 10:09pm
post #16 of 18

it is very nice of you to offer your things. Don't feel pressured to give something to everybody. Whoever contacted you first should obviously get first pick. I think what tiggy2 recommended is a good idea. If and only if you have anything left over then let me know

SILVERCAT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SILVERCAT Posted 23 Jan 2009 , 2:39am
post #17 of 18

I say divide the molds and raffle them off! Can you break them down to the amount of people you have asking for them? That way everyone gets a little something that you are willing to part with?

cakemommy Posted 23 Jan 2009 , 3:01am
post #18 of 18

That's pretty much what it's working out being. Two here...three there...etc.

You all are such wonderful friends here on CC. No wonder I have kept on here for almost 4 years now! OMG!!! icon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gif That's a long time!!

Amy icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%