Newsletter Garbled?????????

Decorating By Jopalis Updated 24 Jan 2009 , 2:28am by Jopalis

Jopalis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jopalis Posted 21 Jan 2009 , 4:12pm
post #1 of 3

When I get the newsletters they look like this:

From: "CakeCentral.com" <[email protected]> Message-ID: <[email protected]> X-Priority: 3 X-Mailer: PHPMailer (phpmailer.codeworxtech.com) [version 2.3] MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1"

<html> <body leftmargin="0" marginwidth="0" topmargin="0" marginheight="0" offset="0" bgcolor='#FFEFEF' > <STYLE> .headerTop { background-color:#FFCC66; border-top:0px solid #000000; border-bottom:1px solid #FFFFFF; text-align:center; } .adminText { font-size:10px; color:#996600; line-height:200%; font-family:verdana; text-decoration:none; } .headerBar { background-color:#FFFFFF; border-top:0px solid #333333; border-bottom:10px solid #FFFFFF; } .title { font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; color:#9E0A3F; font-family:arial; line-height:110%; } icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gif

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHY? Thanks!

2 replies
ceshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ceshell Posted 22 Jan 2009 , 6:54am
post #2 of 3

Drat, I don't know where the thread is but I remember someone else posting about this. You might check the technical support forum...I don't know if that was where I was cruising around. Some people suggested that people with the problem check their email settings to ensure they can accept HTML emails--since your newsletter isn't actually garbled; rather you are receiving the HTML code instead of the formatted page.

Anyway I think they post the newsletters in here http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-forum-11.html

Jopalis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jopalis Posted 24 Jan 2009 , 2:28am
post #3 of 3

Thanks Ceshell! At least someone answered me... LOL icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%