Setback For Joanne For Those Who Have Been Following Her

Baking By TracyLH Updated 21 Jan 2009 , 10:53pm by TracyLH

TracyLH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TracyLH Posted 19 Jan 2009 , 11:10pm
post #1 of 3

I know that we are all not getting updates to forums we think we are watching, so I am posting this to tell those here in our little cookie world that Joanne has had a setback with the surgery that was scheduled today. She asked that I pass on the news here on CC as she isn't quite up for it. Details are in the other forum posting here:

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopicp-6216154-.html#6216154

Please keep her in your thoughts and if you have any messages to her, please post them on the other forum link. I am trying to keep it all on one link for her to see.

For those who have posted comments, kept her in your thoughts and prayers, thank you for all you have done for her! She is an amazing person and has been tremendously touched and helped by everyone's comments and concerns here on CC.

2 replies
Joanne1944 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Joanne1944 Posted 21 Jan 2009 , 2:21pm
post #2 of 3

For those of you who may be concerned that I am this Joanne, I am not. I am Joanne Lima from Tampa, Florida.

My thoughts and prayers are with this Joanne.

Joanne Lima

TracyLH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TracyLH Posted 21 Jan 2009 , 10:53pm
post #3 of 3

Oh, my gosh, Joanne1944! I am SO sorry! icon_redface.gif I am so used to calling her "Joanne" as she and I correspond back and forth and I COMPLETELY forgot to add the "914" on the end. I am SO sorry for any confusion I have caused. Good grief! Please accept my apologies and I apologize to everyone else who I have sent down the wrong path. It is "Joanne914" that I am referring to. I know there are two Joanne's out there, I was just so frantic to get that posted immediately as I was running out the door and completely forgot to specify which Joanne.

Again, sorry... icon_redface.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%