Who All Has Registered On A Wedding Search Site?

Decorating By shadowgypsie Updated 17 Jan 2009 , 2:21pm by shadowgypsie

shadowgypsie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shadowgypsie Posted 17 Jan 2009 , 3:53am
post #1 of 3

I recently registered with a couple of wedding search sites and was curious as to who else has registered and whether or not it has helped your business.

2 replies
indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 17 Jan 2009 , 4:14am
post #2 of 3

Do you mean the sites where you can get a free ad and they send you leads that you may or may not have to pay for?

I'm on 21 of those. Most are 100% free.

I don't get the bulk of my biz from them. But (a) the price is right and (b) it only takes one to make it worthwhile.

The ones I pay for ... like The Knot, for example. in 2008, I paid $1200 in advertising with them, and I got over $7500 in business from them. I will ALWAYS have an ad with them.

As I scanned thru my bookings list of 2008, I noticed that a large number of my bookings came from my membership in BNI, a networking group whose focus is to refer business back and forth to each other ..... and I got quite a number of bookings once I had my website optimized.

But free? That's ALWAYS in the budget! thumbs_up.gif

shadowgypsie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shadowgypsie Posted 17 Jan 2009 , 2:21pm
post #3 of 3

Thank you Indydebi,

I joined 4 a month and a half ago so I am just getting started, I'm the type of person who worries about everything so I've been worring about whether or not this is the right way to go.

Thanks again you have built my confidence up, I really appreciate it.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%