I Need Help!!!!

Decorating By jshae Updated 14 Jan 2009 , 8:01pm by jshae

jshae Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jshae Posted 13 Jan 2009 , 8:43pm
post #1 of 5

I am looking for the Disney Princess Super Size Castle Cake Kit. I have found it on a couple of on-line websites, but most of them want close to $10.00 for S&H. Same thing with ebay. Does anyone know where I could buy or rent one of these kits for my 4 year old daughter's b-day party?? Are there any stores that sell them??

Thanks in advance for your help.

4 replies
Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 14 Jan 2009 , 1:19am
post #2 of 5

Hi,

Have you checked Michael's and places like that? This will bump you and hopefully someone else may be able to help you.
Good luck I hope you find it.

cakesdivine Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesdivine Posted 14 Jan 2009 , 1:58am
post #3 of 5

This kit is sold by Decopac and shipping is free if you spend $45 or more. So you might want to pick up a few things while your ordering. You have to set up an account with them, but it is easy. Until then you can't view the prices but you can see the kits...

This kit is listed under their Signature series.

www.decopac.com

cakesdivine Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesdivine Posted 14 Jan 2009 , 2:04am
post #4 of 5

I just checked the price It's $15 for one or $42 for 3 sets. Oops, miss spoke on the shipping...It is free under $75 but only $6 if under $75.

So your total would be $21 for one kit or $48 for 3.

jshae Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jshae Posted 14 Jan 2009 , 8:01pm
post #5 of 5

thanks for your help. I checked out the website that you mentioned, but I do not have a business or tax id so it would not let me create an account....I guess I will keep looking. Thanks for your time.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%