I'm Bored & Depressed...cc'rs Come Make Me Laugh!!!

Decorating By Idreamofcakes Updated 14 Jan 2009 , 3:49am by micnmax2003

Idreamofcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Idreamofcakes Posted 13 Jan 2009 , 1:01am
post #31 of 45

Chrisseyann
I think I would have got on that scooter and went for a ride....right past the guy on sidewalk outside!!! WOOOOHOOOO!! Hey seems he didn't really need it!

crisseyann Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crisseyann Posted 13 Jan 2009 , 1:03am
post #32 of 45

Actually, my DIL yelled out....Dibs on the scooter!

Idreamofcakes Posted 13 Jan 2009 , 1:06am
post #33 of 45

Valerie,
I'll be 37 in July, I grew up in Moreno Valley, but Riverside was "The place to be" icon_lol.gif
I was a metal chick too, I grew up with the Hell's Angels as my "family"
Very wild childhood and teen years!
I started dating DH in 1988 when I was 16 and we gave our live to Christ in '94.
We still have a blast, and yes everyone Christians LOVE to do the "Laundry" too!! icon_wink.gif

Tita9499 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tita9499 Posted 13 Jan 2009 , 1:12am
post #34 of 45

Amen! Check out the Song of Solomon, that'll give you some inspiration next time you wanna do laundry.

bethola Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bethola Posted 13 Jan 2009 , 1:15am
post #35 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by indydebi

Oh, we're kind of a fun couple! I can't even give you details on the story that has a great look on the face of a guy driving a pick-up truck as he drove past us on a back country road ...... Let's just say my feet WEREN'T on the floor of the car and it pays homage to my hubby's driving skill! icon_redface.gificon_biggrin.gif

EEEEEWWWWWWWW!!!!!

Beth in KY

toodlesjupiter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
toodlesjupiter Posted 13 Jan 2009 , 1:16am
post #36 of 45

I was pretty wild back then too! I have a 20 year old to prove it. I learned to do the laundry quite early. icon_redface.gif

I'm going out to dinner now, so I'll talk to you ladies tomorrow!

Idreamofcakes Posted 13 Jan 2009 , 2:06am
post #37 of 45

Beth why you say EEEEEEWWWWW????

bethola Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bethola Posted 13 Jan 2009 , 2:33am
post #38 of 45

Because that's what my KIDS used to say when their dad and I KISSED! LOL or "UHHHHH, do you not SEE us in the room?" Come on now, how many of us in our teenage years thought about our PARENTS and went.....

EEEEEEEWWWWWWWW! LOL

Beth

PS Not a reflection on indydebi's age...she's younger than ME!

Ruth0209 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ruth0209 Posted 13 Jan 2009 , 2:35am
post #39 of 45

Read this recent thread. This is the funniest thing I've read in a long time. I laughed myself silly.

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-614129-laundry.html

I'm sorry you're feeling down, and I hope all these funnies make you feel better very soon!

Idreamofcakes Posted 13 Jan 2009 , 3:59am
post #40 of 45

Dibs on the scooter...love it!!

Ok Beth now I got ya! I was thinking man someone is doing something wrong!

Ruth...your right, I was in on the laundry thread too...I have a dirty lil mind!

Yes I am feeling better, but please don't let that stop the stories!

SugarFrosted Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarFrosted Posted 13 Jan 2009 , 5:30am
post #41 of 45

A while back, someone posted a funny story about waxing...a delicate area...to remove hair. I could not catch my breath while reading, I was laughing so hard that tears were streaming down my face! icon_lol.gificon_cry.gificon_lol.gif
When I went to get the link, I discovered the thread is still there but the funny story has been deleted. So I found the story on the internet. icon_biggrin.gif Have a look, but I must caution you to go pee first, and do not drink anything while reading, or you'll spray whatever you're drinking all over your monitor when you LOL! Here it is:
http://www.askmehelpdesk.com/humor-comedy/now-very-funny-waxing-story-read-43859.html

funcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
funcakes Posted 13 Jan 2009 , 11:02pm
post #42 of 45

SAD PASSING

Please join me in remembering a great icon of the entertainment community. The Pillsbury Doughboy died yesterday of a yeast infection and trauma complications from repeated pokes in the belly. He was 71.

Doughboy was buried in a lightly greased coffin. Dozens of celebrities turned out to pay their respects, including Mrs. Butterworth, Hungry Jack, the California Raisins, Betty Crocker, the Hostess Twinkies, and Captain Crunch. The grave site was piled high with flours.

Aunt Jemima delivered the eulogy and lovingly described Doughboy as a man who never knew how much he was kneaded. Doughboy rose quickly in show business, but his later life was filled with turnovers. He was not considered a very smart cookie, wasting much of his dough on half-baked schemes. Despite being a little flaky at times, he still was a crusty old man and was considered a positive roll model for millions.

Doughboy is survived by his wife Play Dough, three children: John Dough, Jane Dough and Dosey Dough, plus they had one in the oven. He is also survived by his elderly father, Pop Tart.

The funeral was held at 350 for about 20 minutes.

toodlesjupiter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
toodlesjupiter Posted 14 Jan 2009 , 2:12am
post #43 of 45

icon_lol.gificon_cry.gificon_lol.gificon_cry.gificon_lol.gificon_cry.gificon_lol.gificon_cry.gificon_lol.gificon_cry.gificon_lol.gif

Laugh til you cry!

dldbrou Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dldbrou Posted 14 Jan 2009 , 3:26am
post #44 of 45

My dh tells this story all the time .

I remember how I hated first grade.... Something that happened EVERY morning did it to me. It was the first thing that the teacher had us do right after the bell rang.

We stood up at attention at the side of our desk, and all recited the Pledge of Allegiance. It wasn't the fact that the teacher insisted that we all be silent and stand still that was hard on me, it was the ending that made me upset every morning.

You know..... ...With Liver, Tea, and Justice for all,

When my momma cooked liver, I always wanted to puke, and I hated tea, and if desert in the cafeteria was going to be justice, that had to be nasty too.

I eventually caught on, and receintly retired from 30 years of teaching.

P.S. My wife insists that I have A.D.D. I disagree, and I remember distinctly that when I was in school, those alphabets were never used about me.. I am certian that it was B.A.D. that they always spelled out about me...

micnmax2003 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
micnmax2003 Posted 14 Jan 2009 , 3:49am
post #45 of 45

http://www.askmehelpdesk.com/humor-comedy/now-very-funny-waxing-story-read-43859.html

A very good CC friend emailed me this link, I warn you that you may be ROTFL icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%