Ever Notice How The First 3 Letters In Diet Spell Die?

Lounge By rlowry03 Updated 11 Jan 2009 , 2:31am by -K8memphis

rlowry03 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rlowry03 Posted 10 Jan 2009 , 2:19am
post #1 of 5

So I started my DIEt... let's call it healthy eating... today. It's amazing how much power the mind has! I ate 2 hours ago and I'm starving and feel like I'm really missing out on things I shouldn't eat. Like cake!

I'm doing a modified South Beach so I am allowing fruit too. A little natural sugar might keep me sane!

15 pounds to go!

4 replies
sugarwishes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarwishes Posted 10 Jan 2009 , 4:45am
post #2 of 5

ohhh yesss. i noticed that a long time ago and that is why i refuse to DIEt!!! but Good luck, you can do it!!!

TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 10 Jan 2009 , 7:14am
post #3 of 5

Your body may be telling you something. You may not be getting something you need. Certain foods (like fiber) help us disgest slower, which keeps us feeling fuller longer.

Thrist can also be mistaken for hunger. Have you had water lately?

rlowry03 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rlowry03 Posted 11 Jan 2009 , 2:14am
post #4 of 5

Yes, I'm pretty good with the water and I did eat a good filling meal. I know it's just mental, it always is when I get on a healthy eating kick and don't eat bread and sugar! My body rebels! But I've made it through 2 days so I'm off and running!

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 11 Jan 2009 , 2:31am
post #5 of 5

Awesome! I'll be on phase two on Thursday. I had to do a for real phase one to get me going. I love SB. It works great for me. I just have to stay off sugar forevermore and I'm a freaking baker!!! But it's all good.

Today for dindin I had the edamame salad and the cauliflower 'mashed potatoes' and I had a lean hamburger patty with the cilantra mayo on it. Yum Yum Yum.

Have you had the pancakes?? To die for. Thursday I'm having the pancakes. Also my son, the pastry chef, is coming home for a visit.

I've gotta be real real good 'cause I ain't blowing this.

Come over into Chunky Monkeys if you want. Very nice atmosphere. Very nice people trying to be good and hit our goals.
http://cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-613431.html

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%