Duh! (A Lil Long)

Decorating By prcutie71 Updated 9 Jan 2009 , 9:30pm by prcutie71

prcutie71 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
prcutie71 Posted 9 Jan 2009 , 6:08pm
post #1 of 10

Hello Everyone,

I am a fairly new to all of this, I have been admiring for awhile but now I have been practicing and creating. I am currently in a location with minimal resources and no classes. So I have learned all from this website and few others.

I have been uploading my pics but I never got any comments...so I just thought my creations were that bad... icon_cry.gif

UNTIL one day a special person PM me and told me that they wanted to leave a comment on my cake but couldn't icon_confused.gif . That it was set not to recieve any comments....DUH!!!! icon_surprised.gif

I had NO IDEA!!!! icon_eek.gif So quickly this fabulous person helped me find and change the options and NOW I can get those great comments that will make me icon_biggrin.gif (smile) and feel good about my creations.

So PLEASE if you get a chance look through my photos and let me know what you think...

Thanks so much to archanac for letting me know and helping me fix the options.

Thanks all of you that have helped and inspired me!!!!!

9 replies
cupcakemkr Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cupcakemkr Posted 9 Jan 2009 , 6:30pm
post #2 of 10

I'm so happy that someone took the time to let you know about that.

Your cakes are great! I especially like the Sweet Sixteen cake, can't believe it was your first fondant cake, it's truly very well done!

Frankyola Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Frankyola Posted 9 Jan 2009 , 7:33pm
post #3 of 10

I am sorry about the comments, I am doing my best with that but I am having a little problems with my computer and it is being a little hard but I will do my best thumbs_up.gif and I am sure everybody else will too.

And talking about your cakes, what can I tell you? They are amazing I love them you are really talented, I agree with cupcakemkr about your first fondant cake, very good job, I really love all your master pieces.

Congratulations I think you should give me a little help with your camo cake, can you? please? icon_smile.gifthumbs_up.gificon_redface.gificon_redface.gif

prcutie71 Posted 9 Jan 2009 , 7:56pm
post #4 of 10

Frankyola, Thanks so much for the kind cake words, I really do appreciate them.
I sent you a PM, hope it helps...

Tita9499 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tita9499 Posted 9 Jan 2009 , 8:08pm
post #5 of 10

PRCUTIE: Lajes Field huh? I have a few friends that were stationed there. I've wanted to go, but never had the chance...are you Boricua by any chance or does the PR stand for something else?

prcutie71 Posted 9 Jan 2009 , 8:15pm
post #6 of 10

Tita9499: Yes I am Boricua!! I love it here, it is so beautiful!

IcedTea4Me2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
IcedTea4Me2 Posted 9 Jan 2009 , 8:17pm
post #7 of 10

I'm glad someone finally told you to change your settings. That must have been very disappointing to post all your wonderful creations and get no comments. They are great! icon_biggrin.gif

Lisa

prcutie71 Posted 9 Jan 2009 , 8:19pm
post #8 of 10

IcedTea4Me2:
It was! I just kept thinking they were that bad...LOL

Thank you!

Tita9499 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tita9499 Posted 9 Jan 2009 , 8:26pm
post #9 of 10

I'm a Nuyorican, my DH's straight from the island though.

I need to make you my best friend so I can have a place to stay when I go, LOL!
I'm also glad to know the problem was fixed, nothing like feeling that all of your cakes aren't good enough for a comment. Your work is great.

prcutie71 Posted 9 Jan 2009 , 9:30pm
post #10 of 10

Tita9499:
LOL BFF If you can get here, you have a place to stay!
My DH is gringo...lol
Thanks for the cake praise, and I too am glad that it's fixed...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%