Edible Images

Decorating By faby33 Updated 9 Jan 2009 , 3:23am by ddaigle

faby33 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
faby33 Posted 9 Jan 2009 , 2:27am
post #1 of 4

where can i get edible pics? i know pathmark sell cakes with edible pics on it,do you think they sell it?thank you for anyone who can answer this to me.best wishes for all .

3 replies
ddaigle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ddaigle Posted 9 Jan 2009 , 2:51am
post #2 of 4

It varies from store to store. Some bakeries in my town sell them. I've heard that the bakeries at Wal-Mart, Sams and Albertson's in some towns sell them. I'd call around first before I started driving from store to store. Good luck!

eldag0615 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
eldag0615 Posted 9 Jan 2009 , 3:16am
post #3 of 4

You might get it at WalMart or for sure on ebay, just write : edible image and enter and they will appear there, and they customize it for you, there is another post here with that question.Its called: Can I make an edible image from a picture? They have several answers there. I think this is the link.
http://cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-614047.html
At walmart sometimes you have to go several times and it also depends of the lady in charge, and also sometimes the one that know how to print them are not it the day you go. Good luck

ddaigle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ddaigle Posted 9 Jan 2009 , 3:23am
post #4 of 4

I think I would try my local bakeries before any of the "discount" stores. You're going to get better service.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%