Finally... A Logo For My Biz..

Business By FromScratch Updated 8 Jan 2009 , 1:12pm by cylstrial

FromScratch Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FromScratch Posted 7 Jan 2009 , 12:32am
post #1 of 20

Ugh.. I have been trying to come up with something for a LOOOONG ass time. Nothing felt right..

So I sat down yesterday with some ideas flowing and lo and behold I started to jive with my photoshop program. It's up on the site.. let me know what you think. It's nothing fancy.. simple and clean.. and I think it suits me and my site well.

I can take any and all comments.. good or bad.

You can click on my www link at the bottom here or welldressedcakes dot com is my site. icon_smile.gif

19 replies
cheesecakes-galore Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cheesecakes-galore Posted 7 Jan 2009 , 1:03am
post #2 of 20

Yes, I do like your logo. Very cute, yet simple and colorful, so it is eye catching too. I know what you mean about trying to come up with one. I still have yet to create one I like. I always like other logos that you guys on here have, I just can't seem to think up one for myself.

FlowerGirlMN Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FlowerGirlMN Posted 7 Jan 2009 , 1:03am
post #3 of 20

I think it's cute, and it'll look really sharp on business cards.

Way to go!

janebrophy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
janebrophy Posted 7 Jan 2009 , 1:04am
post #4 of 20

JKalman, I love it! I am a big fan of your work, you're a very talented decorator! The logo does suit your site! Beautiful!

Juds2323 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Juds2323 Posted 7 Jan 2009 , 1:06am
post #5 of 20

I like it! Clean & simple yet has good colors.

Judi

Crissy_Cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Crissy_Cakes Posted 7 Jan 2009 , 1:09am
post #6 of 20

I'm with Janebrophy, I think your logo makes your website perfectly! thumbs_up.gif
Oh and I adore your cake designs...very new and refreshing!
icon_biggrin.gif

FromScratch Posted 7 Jan 2009 , 1:22am
post #7 of 20

Thanks everyone! It's so hard coming up with an identity for your business. I am not 100% happy with it yet.. but it's almost there.

classiccake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
classiccake Posted 7 Jan 2009 , 1:23am
post #8 of 20

I really like your logo and it fits your decorating style. Splash it everywhere.

FromScratch Posted 7 Jan 2009 , 1:31am
post #9 of 20

Thanks everyone! It's so hard coming up with an identity for your business. I am not 100% happy with it yet.. but it's almost there.

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 7 Jan 2009 , 1:38am
post #10 of 20

Oh my gosh.. your website is AMAZING! From your name and cake logo to the pictures and the way they are displayed. I even love the colors that pop up everywhere on your webpage! Did you do that yourself?

FromScratch Posted 7 Jan 2009 , 1:41am
post #11 of 20

Thank you so much. My site is a template site from BluDomain. I created the logo and the image on the front was edited to resemble the site. The color choices are mine too, but the meat and bones of the site is the template.

lilthorner Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lilthorner Posted 7 Jan 2009 , 1:55am
post #12 of 20

i love the logo.... i posted that already but I guess cc had a burp and ate my post!

toodlesjupiter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
toodlesjupiter Posted 7 Jan 2009 , 2:02am
post #13 of 20

Jeanne- I just wanted to say that your logo is great. You do beautiful work and I just love your whole website. The design, the layout, everything! Very classy. icon_smile.gif

cylstrial Posted 8 Jan 2009 , 1:09am
post #14 of 20

Thanks for sharing that info with us! And again.. everything on your website was amazing!!

cylstrial Posted 8 Jan 2009 , 1:10am
post #15 of 20

Thanks for sharing that info with us! And again.. everything on your website was amazing!!

cylstrial Posted 8 Jan 2009 , 1:11am
post #16 of 20

cylstrial Posted 8 Jan 2009 , 1:12am
post #17 of 20

Evoir Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Evoir Posted 8 Jan 2009 , 11:12am
post #18 of 20

I love everything about your website! Thank you for sharing icon_smile.gif

Relznik Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Relznik Posted 8 Jan 2009 , 11:40am
post #19 of 20

Oh I absolutely love your logo.

I think it's both elegant/classy yet modern!

Let me know if you're in business to design one for anyone else! icon_wink.gif We're about to re-do my website and a logo is something I've been talking to dh about for a while now.

Unfortunately, although I can make cakes, that's where the artistic side of me is limited to! I can't draw or design!

Well done on your site and logo!!

cylstrial Posted 8 Jan 2009 , 1:12pm
post #20 of 20

Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry about all those duplicate posts! Is there a way to delete them? I thought that it wasn't working because it went to the maintenance screen. Ooops!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%