Problem With My Canon Ip3500

Decorating By misabel99 Updated 8 Jan 2009 , 9:38pm by misabel99

misabel99 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
misabel99 Posted 6 Jan 2009 , 3:05am
post #1 of 6

Hi I need your help I have a canon ip3500 for my edible pictures but today I try to print a picture but my pictures were all red icon_cry.gif does anyone knows what's the problem? Thanks for your help.

5 replies
misabel99 Posted 6 Jan 2009 , 3:45am
post #2 of 6

anyone?

MnSnow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MnSnow Posted 7 Jan 2009 , 4:05am
post #3 of 6

Wish I had an answer for you. I have 2 brand new edible image printers and can't get either one to work right. I am so ready to throw them out!

It isn't like I don't understand how to set them up or to get a printer to work, but for some reason, neither of them will cooperate. Not sure if it's the ink or what but I am so fed up!

SHADDI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SHADDI Posted 8 Jan 2009 , 4:39pm
post #4 of 6

Sorry I can't Help, But I am in the same boat as you are. I just came on here to ask that question that you just did. The only different for me is that when I print the Black doesn't show up/print and I just got the printer 1 1/2 mth ago and the last time I used it was about 3 or 4 weeks ago. And now I need it for this weekend and the black don't want to show up..... so I need some help as well....all of my inks are full...Please Help Us.........

shaddi

SHADDI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SHADDI Posted 8 Jan 2009 , 5:27pm
post #5 of 6

Ok I finally got mine to work all i had to do was go to the main page of the printer (on my computer not online) and went to find a trouble shoot and i set it to clean the heads of the inks in case it was that they were cloged. I had to do it twice before it worked so mine was just a little dry and needed to be cleaned. if you try that that may work for you as well.....

misabel99 Posted 8 Jan 2009 , 9:38pm
post #6 of 6

I'm going to try that thank you SHADDI thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%